Chapter 12

I woke up in Damiano's arms, our bare bodies pressed against each other. A light blush creeped onto my cheeks. I wiggled out of his grasp, careful not to wake him up, and went to get up off of his bed. I found it difficult. I was a tad bit sore. I stood up slowly, wincing at the aches all over my body. Okay, maybe more than a bit sore. I walked slowly around our room and picked up all of our clothes that were thrown haphazardly around last night. I threw everything in a hamper and grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants, both belonging to Damia.

I loved his clothes. They were slightly big on me and it made me feel comfy. Also, he had way better style than I did. 

I walked out of our room and into the kitchen, trying to act like I wasn't in too much pain.

"Well there she is!" Leo said enthusiastically. "Where's the other one?"

"Asleep, what time is it?" I asked, getting two glasses from a cabinet and filling them with water.

"Almost 1:00."

"What?!" I almost dropped the glasses.

"That's what I'm thinking. You and Damiano were the first to go to bed." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes and took one of the glasses back into Damiano's room and set it on the nightstand. I went into our medicine cabinet and grabbed two painkillers. I walked back out into the kitchen and took them with my water. 

Vic came into the kitchen. I looked over to greet her but she had this amused look on her face.

"What?" I chuckled nervously.

"Oh, nothing." She walked over to Leo and whispered something. He studied me for a second and wore the same amused face that Vic had.

"You guys are scaring me." I said.

"Is Vivian up yet?" I heard Ethan call from upstairs. 

I was about to answer but when I looked to Leo and Vic, their faces contorted into horror.

"She's in the bathroom!" Vic yelled back up and frantically motioned for me to go into the bathroom. I was confused but I did it anyway, shutting the door and locking it.

I heard his footsteps travel into the kitchen. I heard another set of footsteps walk over and knock on the door.

"Vivi, you okay in there?" Vic asked.

I opened the door. "Yeah I'm alright."

"There's this thing I want to show you come on." I barely caught a word she said. She practically ran up the stairs and into her room, dragging me with her.

"Is everything okay, Vic? You're scaring me." I asked her.

"Well you see..." she trailed off as she led me into her own bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see two bright red spots, one on my neck and one on my collarbone. Shit.

"Now I see why." I ran my fingers across the marks. "I hope you have concealer or something."

"I gotchu girl!" She pulled out a makeup bag and handed it to me.

I rummaged through it and grabbed concealer and a lighter foundation. I noticed that the concealer I picked up was green-tinted and almost out, though she had many other concealers that weren't green tinted.

"You cover up hickies often?" I teased.

"Oh, shut up. This is about you." She said, hiding her face.

"Vic! I was joking but spill!" I exclaimed, shocked. I applied the concealer to my neck and collarbone and blended it out.