Chapter 8 - The Understanding Between The Knights

Hello my fellow readers, here's the new chapter for my book.

How was the island event? Did you enjoy it? I sure did.

I'm about to do the new event as well and I hope you will enjoy it.

I hope you will like this new chapter of mine and please tell me your opinions in the comments section.

Your opinions will help me improve my writing and story as well.

Also, I would like it if you would follow me as well😄.

So without further adieu, please enjoy the chapter.
-------------------------------------------------------
After my fight with Eula, I was bombarded by the people of Mondstadt as they talked and congratulated me. Many of the knights expressed their happiness at me being in the knights and many of the city folk said they were relieved to have me. Some girls also talked to me with what I thought was admiration, I think. Anyway, point is that a lot of people from Mondstadt talked to me before they dispersed under the orders of Varka.

That gave me the time to go meet with Amber and the others. Eula had been taken to the knights HQ during this time so I wasn't worried that much. I made my way to the girls as I stood before them. They checked my body for any lasting injuries and thankfully didn't find any.

"Well, that was hectic?" I said with a sheepish grin after the short check-up.

"I must agree. By the way cutie, where did you learn to fight like that? You never told me anything like that." Lisa said with her usual way of talking.

"Yeah, you never said you could fight so well." Amber said as she looked at me.

"Ah, no. I actually haven't learnt to fight ever in my life. That was the first time I actually fought with someone. I don't know how to fight." I said to them truthfully.

"If that wasn't fighting, I don't know what is. You were able to fight against Eula, a captain of the Knights of Favonius, and defeat her." Amber said as she looked at me.

"I was just lucky. Besides, she wasn't even using her vision, if she used that I would've been no match for her." I said to her.

"Oh don't be so modest cutie. Even if she didn't use her vision she is still a great fighter. So the fact that you managed to defeat her is a big thing indeed." Lisa said with a smile.

"I have to agree with Lisa, defeating Eula isn't a small thing. I'm quite happy that someone like you is in the knights." Jean said with a smile.

"Oh, thanks Jean." I said with a smile.

"I must say, you are quite skilled Luciel. I don't think I will be able to compete with you." Noelle said as she smiled at me.

"Hahah! Yeah well, if it were a contest of strength I'm sure Noelle would beat me no problem. I mean, you are able to lift a shelf in the library no problem." I said as I laughed.

"Oh, it's not that special. It's just a product of my training." Noelle said with a blush.

"I agree with him Noelle. When it comes to pure strength no one in the knights could contend against you, except Grandmaster Varka of course." Jean said as she looked at her.

"Oh, well, thank you Master Jean." Noelle said with a flushed smile.

I smiled at her and then heard the sound of clanking of heels. I looked at the direction of the sound and found Rosaria coming towards us. The other girls heard her as well as they looked at her direction as she made her way to us as I turned my body at her direction.