Chapter 13 - Friendship Of The Spindrift Knight

Hello my fellow readers, players and adventurer's, here's the new chapter for my book. I hope you have been waiting patiently. I'm pretty sure you understood who the characters will be from the title won't you.

Also, I'm currently trying to finish the lantern rite before it ends. It didn't help that my exams were happening so i didn't have time. I hope I will be able to complete it.

Also, I want to say good luck to all of you who are pulling for characters or weapon's in this version.

Without further adieu, let the chapter begin!
-----------------------------------------------
"Well, that went better than I expected." I said as I entered my room with Eula in tow.

"I'm actually surprised that he allowed it." Eula said surprised as she placed her luggage on the floor.

"Well I have been living here for a while so that helped. You can place your luggage in there." I said to her as I pointed to my room.

Eula looked at the door and back at me.

"A spare room?" Eula asked me.

"No, that's my room. You can use it." I said to her.

"What? I can't do that. This is your place, I can't just make you stay out of your own room." Eula said to me with a bit of an angry look.

"But you're like my guest as well so I can't have you sleeping on my couch." I said to her.

"But this isn't right. I won't have you sleep on the couch because of me." Eula said as she crossed her arms.

Well, this is a problem. Not like I didn't expect it since I had thought Eula wouldn't like it. If this goes on then Eula will just go back to living in the wild.

"How about this, my bed is large enough for two people, we can both use it." I said trying to compromise with her.

"Wh-What!?" Eula stuttered surprised when she heard me.

"Don't panic, as I said it is spacious enough for the two of us. We can put sheets and pillows between us to separate each other. This works doesn't it. The both of us can sleep on the bed and we will also be separated." I said to her.

"W-Well, that is a good plan but..." Eula said hesitantly.

"Look Eula, you can't live in the wilds forever, this is the way we both will be able to use the bed. Don't worry I won't try anything so rest assured." I said trying to appeal to her.

"I, fine your reasoning is sound and I can't refuse your hospitality like that." Eula said to me.

This brought a smile to my face.

"Great, then put the luggage there and I can get you familiar with the place." I said to her.

After that I showed her my room and the places of the various things and rooms. After I was sure that she had got it the both of us sat near the table in the living room.

"Okay, now that you have gotten familiar with the room we now need to talk about the rules. We obviously need them, like the time for us to take for a bath and arrangements and such." I said to her.

"I agree, that is a much needed thing." Eula said to me.

I nodded to her and then layed out a few ground rules for the both of us. It took half an hour for us to come up with a set of rules which was comfortable for the both of us and even if it took some time it was worth it. After that I was looking through the Mora I had got while Eula was looking at her greatsword.

"By the way Eula, where did you get that sword?" I asked her.

I was always curious about how she had gotten that blade. I had learned from Amber that the name of the sword is Freedom Sworn and it was a sword that was in the custody of the knights. So I was really curious to know about how it came to her profession.