Chapter 22 - The Power Inside, Rage Is Dangerous (For The Enemies)

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. Here is the new chapter for my book, I had just finished downloading the resources for the game which is a lot so it took a few days.

I hope I have enough time to complete the events of this phase. I have the bow Thundering Pulse, so should I pull for Yoimiya or not? Do tell.

I also wish all of you who are pulling on the banners good luck.

Though, I am still bumed out about the fact that Venti doesn't have a second Archon quest, though I hope when he gets his second quest, it will be very important for the lore and plot. Mind you I haven't started Yoimiya's quest yet, and I haven't started Baizhu's as well. Though this will give me more primogems.

Also, this chapter might be a bit of surprise for you and it gives a sneak peak about the power Luciel has.

With that said, please enjoy the chapter.
-----------------------------------------
"This is what happens when you take things too far Kaeya." I said to him with an amused smirk.

"Well, as painful as that was I can't say that I regret it." Kaeya said with a pained smile.

Right now I am in the infirmary of the knights with dear old Cavalry Captain Kaeya wrapped in bandages all over his body except for his eyes and mouth and is currently laying on the bed.

It shouldn't take a genius to know that the combined power of those attacks was great. So much so that Varka's office was completely destroyed, fortunately unlike Jean's office he doesn't keep many books or documents there so nothing too important was destroyed.

"Though I have to say Luciel, I would've appreciated it if you had persuaded the girls to not come after me." Varka who is also wrapped in bandages like Kaeya said to me from his bed beside Kaeya.

Oh yeah, after the four girls took care of Kaeya, they chased after Varka as well. What followed was a chase in which Varka was caught and attacked by the girls with Lisa literally bringing down lighting from the sky down on him as his scream was also heard by all of Mondstadt.

"Hey, you were the one who caused the four of us to be in that way. Now take responsibility for your actions like men." I said to the two of them.

"Alright fine. By the way, I have no jobs for you today since you know, my office was destroyed." Varka said to me with a shrug.

"I know. Well then, I'll be on my way." I said as I waved to them and walked away.

I exited the infirmary and saw Rosaria talking with Barbara, while Jean, Eula and Lisa are talking with eachother. I made my way to them as Rosaria noticed me.

"Hey, what did they say?" Rosaria asked as she turned to me.

"They'll be fine." I said to her with a smile.

"Well, as long as they stay in bed they won't be in much danger." Barbara said to me with a worried look.

"Those two are tough Barbara. They'll recover." I said to her with a smile.

"I suppose you're right. They are the Grandmaster and Cavalry Captain after all." Barbara said with a small smile.

"Those two are tough Barbara. You don't have to worry about them." Rosaria said to her.

"She's right. So, uhhh, Barbara, how have you been? It's been sometime since, that, you know." I said to her a bit nervously.

"Oh that... umm, it's okay. It was an accident anyway." Barbara said shyly with a blushing face.