Chapter 38 - World of Battle (Part 2)

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. I have come up with another chapter for this book.

Here is the new chapter for this book of mine. I'm very happy at how successful it has been. We're reaching the 40 Chapter mark in the story. Also, my story has passed 100K reads it seems. Go me!

Well, I will be a bit busy with Genshin Impact since they new events are here and I do want to get Xianyun as well. So I hope all of you got the characters you have wanted and if not, good luck on the Pulls.

May we all have great joy in playing Genshin Impact.

So without further delay, let's start the next chapter.
-------------------------------------------------

"You know, even the Disofiroa wasn't that problematic. You're something you know that." I said as I looked at the monster in front of me.

" I said as I looked at the monster in front of me

The White Fatalis roared as wind was generated as it pushed my hair back as I blocked it using my right arm.

"Yeah, you hate me don't you?" I asked it as I twirled my greatsword.

Let's do this shall we.

It's chest became red before it shot red lightning at me as I moved out of the way as I zoomed through the arena as I shot orbs of my energy at it.

*Tear Rip Tear*

The orbs of my energy ripped through its body as the Fatalis roared but my eyes narrowed as it regenerated immediately.

Damn the Fatalis and it's near instant regeneration. The normal Fatalis and the Crimson one was trouble enough but this is the strongest variant of the Fatalis. And...

"Oh shit." I said as I looked up as red lightning was coming down alongside meteors.

I brought my blade up and created a shield of Geo around me as the lightning struck alongside the meteors and destroyed my surroundings and charred the ground as it was smoking from the attack.

I looked at it as it roared at me as I narrowed my eyes. I knew that I needed to use a powerful attack and obliterate it's body completely if I want to kill it. I breathed in slowly before I readied my blade and covered it in my energy as I dashed to it as the ground cracked and broke apart from my force.

I reached it and swung my sword upwards and a pillar of light burst forth and engulfed it as it roared. But I was smacked by its tail as I hit the side of the ruined arena as I grit my teeth and groaned before I pushed myself off of it and landed on the ground.