Chapter 25 - Leveling The Battlefield and A Trip To The Icy Mountain

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's! Here is the new chapter for this book and this is five days after the previous one! Now that's what I'm talking about! Go me!

Also, I have decided to pull for Eula in the next banner, if what I'm seeing in YouTube is true. Considering the fact that I have been playing Genshin since the 2022 and not once did I see her banner I am going to pull for her. Luckily for me, it has been a long time since I got a five star character from the Event wishes with my last one being the Raiden Shogun.

Eula is also very beautiful so I do want her. Whether I would build her or not is another matter entirely. Say, if I do manage to get her, what kind of artifacts should I use on her? I heard that she is a good Physical Character.

Also, who are you going to pull for? Do tell in the comments. I also wish you luck in your banners.

Now let the chapter begin!
-------------------------------------------------

I yawned as I woke up from my sleep the next day. I really didn't expect to have sex with both Amber and Noelle yesterday and now I have officially had sex with six girls.

On that note, I should probably wake up Eula. She looks cute like this though.

I looked at Eula who is in her blue nightgown and without her hairband as she is currently sleeping on top of me with her head on my chest as she is hugging me.

"Eula, come on wake up." I said to her as I slightly nudged her.

"A few more minutes." Eula said before she hugged me tighter as I sighed.

"I really can't win against her when she is like this." I said to myself before I stopped trying to wake her up.

After at least 15 minutes Eula woke up. She greeted me with a smile before she kissed me on my lips before she got up. I just chuckled at her behaviour before I got up as well. After that the two of us got ready and then left the house and went to Good Hunter to eat before we made our way to the knights HQ.

But the knight at the front of the door to the inside of the HQ told me that Varka had given my job for today to Jean so I have to go to her office. He also said that Eula also has to go to her office so we went there and greeted Jean.

"What do you mean by that?" Eula asked Jean angrily as she looked cross at her.

Of course, a problem arose when Jean told us the reason why she had called Eula to her office.

"Just as I had told you just now. You will be issued your own personal place of residence by the knights where you can live." Jean said with a smile as she looked at her.

Not to be rude Jean, but why do I feel like you're being smug right now.

"Why the sudden change? I thought the knights didn't want me here." Eula said as she kept her glare at her.

"Yes but I have managed to convince them. Besides you have been living with Luciel for some time now so I thought it will be beneficial for him and for you as well." Jean said with a smile.

"You're just jealous that I live with him." Eula said with a glare.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Here is the information regarding the place and the key to your own room. I'm sure you will be very happy with your new arrangements." Jean said with the same bright smile on her face.

Damn Jean. I didn't expect you to be able to act like this.

Eula grit her teeth in response before she snatched the letter and key from the table and looked at it before she crossed her arms in front of her chest and glared at Jean.