Chapter 23 - My Flawed Heart

Hello dear readers, writers, players, Traveller's and Adventurers! Here is the new chapter for this book and boy was I surprised that I maanged to write this here.

I have been participating in the game event since I don't have time due to college but the urge to write a chapter for this caused me to write this one here.

So anyways, I don't have much to say other than good luck to all of you who are pulling for either Yoimiya or Yae Miko. I've been collecting the primogems and was wondering if I should pull for either of them.

I have the bow Thundering Pulse which I've usually seen being utilised by Yoimiya. So should I pull for her or not. I also want Kirara as well and I liked her cat design.

Also, I C6'd my Bennett when I got his constellation. He's the second character I have who is C6, the other being Xingqiu. I don't know how to build them however so I would appreciate some pointers.

And now without further adieu, let the chapter begin! Hope you enjoy it!
-------------------------------------------------

"So, here we are." I said as I sat beside the mage as she whimpered.

I should probably take her mask off to see her face.

I raised my right hand as she stiffened as I grabbed her mask slowly before taking it off of her face as her full face is now revealed to me.

She has blue white eyes but she is currently in tears with a look of fear in her eyes as she trembled and looked at me with her arms hugging her legs close to her chest in fear

"What's your name?" I asked her getting right to the point.

"P-P-P-Polina." The Cicin mage said with a stutter.

So that's her name. Quite unusual but I guess it would be normal in Snezhnaya.

"Alright then Polina, what were you guys doing here?" I asked her

"I-It was a ex-experiment conducted by L-Lord Dottore." Polina said to me as she trembled.

"What kind of experiment?" I asked her seriously.

Polina didn't say anything as she looked away from my eyes. I narrowed my eyes at her actions. My anger is still there, only a bit more controlled than before. So I grabbed her face and forcefully turned her face to look at me as she froze over.

"You saw what I did to your friends don't you? I can rip you in half if I wanted so you better talk." I said to her as I glared at her.

"I, I, I swear on the Tsaritsa that I di-didn't want th-this. I ju-just wanted to serve her Ma-Majesty." Polina said as she trembled.

"Then talk cause I assure you that I am still angry." I said to her as I closed the distance between our faces.

"I-I don't know what the ex-experiment was. S-Something about Archon residue. I sw-swear on her Majesty that that's all I know." Polina said as she looked at me with red and puffy eyes as she still has a look of fear.