Chapter 12 - Life Is Hilarious

Hello my fellow readers and Traveller's and Genshin fans. Here's the new chapter of my book.

Also, I got Raiden Shogun baby! I got the Electro Archon! Now I have three of the four Archons! Come on Venti, you're the only one I have left.

So I am quite happy about it. So I hope you will like this chapter.
-------------------------------------------------
"This was not how I thought this day would go!" I shouted as I was running.

"I didn't think it would be like this!" Amber shouted as she is also running beside me.

As for why the two of us were running?

I looked back as I saw the reason why the two of us were running like this.

"But why in the world are all these boars coming after us!?" I shouted as I looked at the plethora of boars who were running towards us.

"How am I supposed to know!" Amber shouted back as she is running.

"Can't you use your bow at them!" I shouted at her.

"I can't run and shoot I need good aim! Besides, there are too many of them I can't hit them all!" Amber shouted as she glared at me.

"Well we have to do something!" I shouted at her.

"But what!?" Amber shouted as she looked back before turning her head straight ahead.

"The Whispering Woods, we can jump from the cliff." I said to her.

She in response looked at me like I was crazy and to be honest it is a crazy plan.

"Are you crazy!? You're talking about jumping off a cliff!" Amber shouted at me.

"There are trees under it we can grab onto them or do you want to keep on running with all of those behind us." I said as I pointed at the boars behind us.

Amber looked behind at the animals and had a conflicted look on her face before she screamed out.

"Alright fine! Let's do it!" She shouted at me.

"Right let's go!" I shouted back as I ran at the direction of the woods.

We had to run for a few minutes as the boars didn't let up. We almost reached the cliff overlooking the Whispering Woods.

"Alright, jump when you reach the cliff!" I shouted to her.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Amber shouted to me.

We reached the cliff and jumped from it. I turned around and watched as the boars stopped to a halt. But that was when I saw the cross shaped mark on the boar at the front.

Hold on. Isn't that the boar who managed to escape from me and Amber two days ago. So it was having its revenge!

I looked with wide eyes before gravity caught up to me and pulled me and Amber to the ground. Thankfully there were vines as the two of us were then tangled in it. I looked at the cliff from which the boars were looking at us as a thought went through my mind.

Oh I'm going to enjoy cooking that boar.

"Well, it looks like we escaped that one." I said to Amber calmly, too calmly perhaps.

"Yes we did but..." Amber said as her cheeks became red.

"But what?" I asked her even though I knew what she is thinking.

"What is with this position!?" Amber shouted out with a blush.

Well, I understand her words. After all we were tangled in a complicated position. Both my legs were tied together with my arms on my chest. Amber had her arms tied to her back and as for her legs, they were wrapped around my head, or more accurately her thighs were wrapped around my head.