Chapter 28 - Love Advice and A Special Greeting

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. Here is the new chapter for my book. I know it has been sometime and I won't lie to you that I may have been a hit lazy.

If you look at my other stories you can see that I didn't update all of them. This is because I was a bit too busy with my model exams and playing my games. I also didn't have much of a motivation so I spent the time reading other stories.

On another note, I have my Yelan at lvl 90 and she is able to deal 20,000 Hydro damage with her elemental skill. It really helps that my build was able to increase her damage output. Her along with Nahida, Barbara and Raiden/Keqing is a very good combination.

Well, I won't bore you too much so please enjoy the new chapter.
-----------------------------------------

"Venti! It's nice of you to come to the party." Kaeya said with a smile as he addressed the bard.

"I heard about the party so I came here as fast as the wind." Venti said with a smile.

"Well, we were missing a bard to sing songs for us." Rosaria said as she looked at the bard.

"Don't fret dear sister. This bard shall sing you a song that you shall remember for all eternity!" Venti said as he strummed his lyre.

After that he started to sing his song as the Tavern became more lively as the people inside started to enjoy the party more. The sound of his lyre also gave a nice atmosphere here as they enjoyed the party.

As for myself I have my eyes on the bard as he strung his lyre with a happy face. He has a carefree attitude and aura to him and his singing skills are very impressive. Safe to say, I think the only one here who can contend with him is Barbara since she also has a great voice.

But then he opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile as his eyes glowed a teal colour for a split second before they went back to normal as he closed them and continued singing which surprised me.

Did he just? He was clearly looking at me and I'm sure Diluc isn't behind me. Is he giving me some kind of signal or what?

I was confused by his actions as I looked at him.

"Um, Luciel? Are you okay?" Rosaria asked in a worried tone.

That managed to snap me out of my thoughts as I realised that I have been staring at Venti for a few seconds now.

"No I'm fine. Just a bit surprised to see another bard, a young bard to be exact." I said to her as I tore my gaze off of the bard.

"That is true. But he is without a doubt one of the best bards of Mondstadt. I have heard him sing before and it would be no exaggeration to say that he is truly the best bard in Mondstadt." Kaeya said with a smile.

"I don't think six-fingered Jose would like that." I said with a chuckle.

"Hmph! If he truly is a bard then he would actually try to defeat Venti in a battle of songs." Eula said as she scoffed.

"Can't deny that. Well, let's enjoy the party everyone. We've got the bard and the wine!" I said for all to hear.

"YEAHH!!!" The people in the Tavern all shouted in unison at my words.

"Well girls, I need to go back there now." I said to the three of them.

Rosaria and Eula gained a sad face for a split second before they gained their usual face as they nodded. I took another glass of wine and walked away but I had went to where Sucrose is as she is surprised at me approaching her.

"How is the party Sucrose?" I asked her with a smile.

"Oh! It... is very good... Luciel.." Sucrose said with a blush as her ears were a bit droopy as she pressed her pointing fingers at each other.