Chapter 37 - A New World of Battle

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. I have come up with another chapter for this book.

I know it's been a long time since I updated but I was a bit busy during this time and also didn't have much of a drive to write the next chapter but I am happy to be able to make an update.

Also, a late Happy New Year to all of you readers and thank you for sticking to my book for all this time. I'm really happy that the book in writing is being read by so many people.

But man, January is already about to end. I was thinking of writing a chapter earlier but time went by so fast that I didn't even realise that the month is about to end until I looked at today's date. It feels like yesterday when the new year had started.

By the way, I am very excited for the new update. All the new things that they have shown for us is going to be very exciting as I can't wait for the update.

Of course, I am also very excited for Xianyun, mama Cloud Retainer is coming kids and I am alll for it. Besides, she's beautiful, smart, arrogant, prideful, caring, stubborn, cute, sexy and hot, a perfect blend if I do say so myself. Can't wait to include her in my story by the way. A perfect, sexy and hot mommy character.

Also, how many of you are willing to bet that her voice lines will be about Ganyu and Shenhe? I wonder if Aether would romance her and Madame Ping in the long run, this is the legendary Harem Archon we are talking about after all.

I hope I will be able to see it in the reaction worlds. *Wink wink*

Shenhe and Ganyu's skins are chef's kiss my man. I already have Ganyu but no Shenhe. Regrettably, I don't spend money on Genshin nor can I spend it so if they don't give us a choice to at least get one, I say, ONE free skin for either of the two, ten I'm gonna be very disappointed.

I mean come on, there are tons of F2P players in the world, can't you guys show us some compassion and at least let us get one free skin, you already know that many would buy the skins without any problems due to how they are but would it kill you to give us one free 5 star skin?

So, who are you pulling for in the banner, I am definitely going for Xianyun, don't know if I will be able to get her but I am hoping that I will get lucky. I have saved upto 3000 Primogems up until now for her after getting the announcement. Hope it will be enough.

Well, who are you putting for in the end? Tell in the comments.

I also would like to wish you luck on your banner and hope that you will also wish me luck. We're all gonna need it.

So, now that that's out of the way, please enjoy the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I actually managed to do that. Guess my powers really have increased. Wait a minute, I have to get out of here fast before anyone else gets here.

With that thought I got ready to move but then I blinked when I felt my surroundings change as I found myself at Starfell Lake. I blinked again as I rubbed my eyes to make sure that I was seeing it right.

"What the..." I said surprised and shocked at the sudden change in surroundings.

"It's nothing special. I teleported you out of there before you could be found by the Adepti and Morax." Buddha's voice said as I looked around myself.

"So they were about to see me?" I asked him curiously.

"Yeah, I had used my powers to blind your surroundings for a bit and since you had taken care of him in quickly it was fine. Now I suggest you go back to your room and lay on your bed so that I can call your mind again." Buddha's voice said to me.