Chapter 9 - Date with Lisa

Hello my fellow readers, I am so happy to say that I have written a new chapter for my book. I had gotten Sumeru and am going through the Archon Quest.

Collei is such a good girl. I managed to get one of her through the wishes.

I don't know how this chapter will be but I've tried to make it a good date chapter.

The new quest is really engaging. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be hype when I do it. I give my good luck to anyone who are currently doing it or haven't gotten to Sumeru just yet.

Please leave a vote and write your opinions in the comments section. And also please support my book.

Without further adieu, let the chapter begin!
-----------------------------
I got out of my bed and freshened up. Then I put on a black shirt with white colour going along the buttons and cuffs and white overcoat like a cape and black pants. I looked at the mirror and thought it was not bad. After that I put my armour on top of it. I wore fingerless gauntlets on both my arms. Then I put on the armor on both my lower legs over my pants. Then I combed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror and nodded to myself.

 Then I combed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror and nodded to myself

(A/N: Everything except the scarf and glasses.)

"Good, this should be enough for my date with Lisa." I said to myself as I unbuttoned my collar.

Today was the day of my date with Lisa and she was going to be the first girl I'm going on a date with so it is quite a special event so I had to dress appropriately. Well, even if it wasn't my first time I would've taken a date seriously.

"Well, can't be late. If I remember correctly she said to meet her at the Statue of Barbatos." I said to myself as I left my room.

I said my morning greetings to Deryll and went on my way. I had asked for a leave from Varka in advance so it wasn't a problem. I went past many Mondstadters and they complimented me on my dress and some of the girls started to whisper amongst themselves after seeing me. I just made my way through the city and finally arrived at the Statue.

I decided to sit on the bench in front of the Statue instead of standing in front of it. After I waited for sometime I heard the clanking of heels and turned my head to see her walking towards me. But my eyes widened as I saw the dress she was wearing.

 But my eyes widened as I saw the dress she was wearing