Chapter 10 - The Meeting Of The Captain's

Hello my fellow readers and writers And Genshin players! I am so happy to be able to post this chapter now. I know it's been a long time since I last posted but I was quite busy and I do need to tend to real life and all so it took time.

I also got Nahida! Yay! I now have both the Dendro Archon - Nahida and Geo Archon - Zhongli!

But now I am in a dilemma. As you know in this version of 3.3, the Wanderers banner is here and he has quite the skill set but BUT, the Raiden Shogun is also in the very next banner after him so I don't know who I should pull for. Can you give me suggestions as to who to pull in the comments section?

I will really appreciate it.

And with that out of the way, let's get on with this chapter!
----------------------------------------------
I yawned as I woke up from my sleep. I stretched and felt the satisfying popping of my bones as I felt really great. Then I remembered the date I had with Lisa and I was happy to admit that it was a great experience.

"Alright, another new day and another day of adventure." I said to myself as I got up.

I then went through my daily routine and got into my butler uniform/armor and then exited the house. Then I made my way to get my morning breakfast from Good hunter. I was humming to myself with a smile on my face when I saw Amber sitting at a table. My smile widened as it saw her and made my way to her.

"Hey Amber, it's a great morning today isn't it?" I greeted her with a smile.

But I was surprised when I saw her face. Usually she had a cheerful and happy expression on her face but this time she had a frown on her face and seemed to be a bit angry. She looked at me with a frown and angry eyes.

"Good morning." Amber said in a cold tone.

This of course threw me off the loop since this is the first time I'm hearing her talk to me in such a tone. I sat at the chair beside her as I gave my order to Sara. Then I turned my attention to Amber who was eating her food grumpily.

"Um Amber, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing's wrong." Amber said grumpily.

"It doesn't seem like nothing's wrong. What's made you so grumpy?" I asked her probing a bit further.

"Why don't you ask Lisa about what's wrong?" Amber said with the same tone as she took another bite from her food.

Why did she bring Lisa into this? Wait, this couldn't be like those novels right. I mean, she couldn't be having, um, feelings for me. Maybe I'm just overthinking things. But just in case let my just ask her... carefully.

"Um, Amber are you jealous that I went on a date with Lisa yesterday?" I asked her as I leaned on the table.

That immediately seemed to get a reaction from the rabbit girl as she jolted as she looked at me with a big blush on her face.

"W-What!? W-Why would I be jealous?" Amber said immediately.

She's actually blushing. Well, I shouldn't be presumptuous but it does seem like Amber has feelings for me or maybe just a crush.

"Amber, I know it's not something that someone normally asks in these kinds of situation but do you have a crush on me?" I asked her as I looked straight at her eye.

"W-W-What are you asking so suddenly!? And directly as well!?" Amber said as she fidgeted around as she held her now red face with both hands.

Yeeeaaaahhh. I guess I am a bit too direct. Then again I am not someone who can actually read someone's emotions that much. I'm more of a direct kind of guy and maybe I might be a bit dense since I couldn't understand some of the things my friends would say to me so I like to be direct with what I want to say.