Chapter 30 - A Trip To The Entombed

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. I have come with another chapter for this book.

I know it has been some while but I have to say that I had semester exams this month so I don't think I will be able to update the book very frequently so I have to ask you to wait patiently.

Also, during this banner I decided to try to get Yelan's bow in it and used my Primogems since I wanted to get it for her. But do you know what happened? I got this!

That's fucking right! I got Lyney's bow, not Yelan's! Why the fuck did I get his bow! I used all my Primogems damnit! The only time I got a Five star weapon I wanted was Zhongli's spear! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

*Inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale*

Sorry for the rant but I like to do this here, don't mind it. But I really don't like this. Especially since I'm F2P and I don't want to spend money in the game.

That being the case, I am thinking about who to try to pull for in the coming banners. I want Clorinde and Navia and I don't think I have to explain why I want the two. I still haven't finished the Archon quest though so I still don't know much about them.

Anyways, I hope you had luck in your own banners and got the things you wanted. And now without further adieu, please enjoy the chapter.
------------------------------------------------

I looked at Fischl as she stroked her pose in front of me as I was surprised at her behaviour. But then I smiled at her as I gave her a small bow.

"It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance dear Fischl. My name is Luciel, a humble butler and adventurer and I would be very glad to become your retainer." I said as I decided to play along with her in this.

"Huh?" Fischl said as she broke her form as she looked at me with a shocked and confused face.

Guess she wasn't expecting me to act like that.

"Mein fraulein." The Raven said to her in a deep tone of voice.

So it can talk as well, interesting.

"A-Ah! Well, it appears that you are truly a remarkable individual for you have managed to recognise me so quickly. I am glad to have you as my retainer on this grand ordeal." Fischl said as she placed her right hand on her hip and her left freely as she looked at me.

This girl is really quirky, now I understand why Iris was talking like that. I don't think most people would be able to understand here.

"If I may ask, who is this that is hovering beside you?" I asked them as I straightened up and looked at the Raven.

"This is Oz, my most trusted companion. He has come with me from his world alongside me to this one to accompany me in my quest." Fischl said in a grandiose tone.