Chapter 34 - Fighting A God

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. I have come with another chapter for this book.

I gotta say, there has been a lot going with my life lately but I'm not here to talk about that. You see, previously I had done a ten pull in the Standard Banner and got Keqing for the second time which brought her to C1.

Then I did another ten pull and got another 5 star character. You see, I had wanted Diluc since I liked his design and he is cool and hoped for him but the one I got was...

 You see, I had wanted Diluc since I liked his design and he is cool and hoped for him but the one I got was

The Pyro cat waifu. You know, there's another interesting thing I have seen her.

I have been playing Genshin for almost 2 years now and I have pulled a lot in the standard banner with the help of the fates I get from the shop and characters and I have only gotten these 5 star characters.

Keqing, Mona, Jean and Dehya. All girls and hot and two cat (fake) waifu's as well. Not that I'm complaining here. More girls for me. 😏

Anyhow, another thing was that I wanted to pull for Navia and for a short while I was confident about it. Until Hoyoverse decided to screw me over by deciding to show Cloud Retainer or Xianyun to me. And now I'm confused about what to do.

What are your thoughts on this? How many of you wanted Navia?

How many of you still want Navia after Xianyun's reveal?

How many of you want Xianyun over Navia?

Whatever the case may be, it can't be refuted that both of them are hot as fuck.

Also, I am excited for the next interlude quest since that is when Dain comes and we get more lore bombs about Teyvat. How many of you guys are eagerly waiting for it?

Tell your thoughts right here in the comments.

It has taken a long time for me to write this chapter so forgive me if there are some spelling mistakes I didn't see or know about.

I hope you all enjoy this new chapter of my book.
---------------------------------------------------

"Um, is there a chance that you would let us go?" I asked the God nervously as I placed my hand in front of Fischl while also strengthening the dome around us.

"And why would I listen to a mortal like you?" The God said to me in an arrogant tone.

"Yeah I figured as much." I said as I looked at it.

"My lady, what do we do?" A Pyro Fatui Skirmisher asked Signora.

"It's a God from the time of the Archon War. Mortals don't stand a chance against a God, especially one who is from 2000 years ago." Signora said seriously.

"2000 years ago? What happened to the War?" The God asked when he heard her.

Oh yeah the Gods fought in the Archon War to become an Archon. Oh boy, it will be pissed if it learns that Archons had already been chosen.