New love |20|

DEVIN

How the hell can we not even make it through one casual lunch?

If my fiancé and family can't sit together for an hour without everybody going at it it's clear that I can't keep them all in my life, as hard as it is I will have to cut ties no matter how painful.

Everybody there knows what I have gone through just to get Avery back in my life and it's like they want to push her back out.
It's never going to happen, it's me and her until the end, if we have to live this life alone then so be it because there is not a single person or life event that will ever take her from me again.
Not even blood.
She's my life now, she will soon be my wife, and one day the mother of my children, she comes before everybody.

It takes everything inside of me not to go over to my dad's house right now and knock him out, he embarrassed her, insulted her and that shit doesn't fly with me.
Davon has been texting me to say he never said Avery would ruin my career but my dad talked to him about it, I'm not as pissed about what Davon did or did not do compared to what my father did.

We had been home for over an hour and Avery has been in our room the entire time which concerns me, I get up to make my way in there but I stop at the doorway when I see her asleep in bed.
She's not under the covers, it looks like she didn't mean to fall asleep, but I couldn't look away, she had her hair up from earlier and her face didn't have a trace of makeup on it just how I like.
She was natural beauty at its finest, you could see the little scar under her eye that she got when she tried to play volleyball when she was a little kid but failed terribly, and you could see the dark circles under her eyes, and they made her so insecure but I've never understood why because they make her so human.

I laid down next to her gently brushing some hairs off her face, she let out the cutest sigh when I did.
I kissed the tip of her nose before going down and leaving a kiss on her lips.

She's clearly tired and if she's tired I want her to sleep but I also want her to wake up soon so we can talk.
I was almost asleep myself when she woke up, she slowly backed away from my body like she didn't expect me to be there.

"Hey-"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the whole fight with your dad and for making Davon think I'm mad at him I didn't mean for any of that to happen Dev."
She rambled.

"Hey hey hey slow down. You do not owe me or anybody else there a single apology. You're the only one people should be saying sorry to, you didn't deserve any of what was said today don't for a second think you owe anybody anything"

"I clearly upset your dad"

"No he's mad thinking I'm gonna blow my career he just needed somebody to tear down, you did absolutely nothing wrong"

Her voice was ever so quiet as she whispered "I still feel bad"

"I'm sorry you feel at fault but you shouldn't"

I grabbed her wrist pulling her closer to me where she easily molded to my body.
I lifted her chin so her mouth was the perfect level with mine, I peppered little kisses around her mouth until she got impatient, she grabbed my face pulling me into her, kissing me as passionately as ever.

My hand roamed to the back of her thigh pulling her into me, her hands were pulling at the back of my neck.
I never knew you could fall in love with a single touch until Avery put her hands on me.

She let out the faintest little Yelp when I pulled her on top of me, her legs straddling my waist.
We broke about catching our breaths but her forehead still rested against mine, I could feel her smile against my mouth.
"I love you"

"I love you"

"Devin..." there was the thinnest coat of concern in her voice.

"What baby?"

She didn't respond for a moment and right before I asked her again "I'm ready"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

I wrapped my arm around her waist before rolling over so I was hovering over top of her.
"You are absolutely sure you want this?"

"Yes Devin"

I stood on my knees to take my shirt off knowing she needs a minute to get comfortable with everything.
I got back down to her level and started kissing down her neck, sucking her sensitive spots as I passed through.

My hand found its way to the bottom of her dress, sliding up to her panties.

"If at any point it gets too much you tell me alright?"
She only nodded as my finger found her clit rubbing little circles.

Her hand stayed wrapped around my bicep the whole time even when I pushed my finger inside of her, she let out a gasp before I started kissing her.
"Just relax baby"

I could feel her pulsing around my fingers as she came, she tried to hold her moans which slightly annoyed me, I've waited all these years to hear those beautiful cries.
"Come on don't hold back, beautiful" I whispered in her ears.

I lifted her just enough to take her dress off, revealing the sexy black lace bra and pantie set underneath, if I wasn't hard before I sure as hell would be now.
I kissed from her jaw down to her belly button making sure to touch every part of her skin on my way.

I slowly slid the straps off her shoulders hoping to make this last as long as possible.
Goosebumps covered her skin now that she's almost completely exposed to me, this isn't like when she's naked in front of me in the shower, this is a whole new level of intimacy for us.

I slowly slide the black panties down her legs letting my hand touch every part of her legs.

"Last chance to back out"

"Not a chance"

I laugh leaning in for a kiss right when she starts kissing back I push my dick straight into her, I go slow at first letting her adjust, but then push all the way when I stop moving she lets out another sigh.
I had to take a minute I wanted to cum right there but I couldn't, I didn't understand how she is so damn tight.
Has she not had sex since our first time? Is it wrong to hope not?

After feeling her relax a little I started thrusting in and out of her waiting to go all the way in until she got adjusted.
I watch her closely because I don't know how much longer I can hold on.

I waited until she breathlessly said those magic words. "Dev I need more"
I picked her leg up wrapping it around my waist, I gave her everything just like she asked, I only saw signs of pleasure in her eyes.

The room was filled with moans and winded swear words.
"Dev" was all Avery could get out "it's okay baby I know"

She was squeezing her eyes shut as her orgasm washed over her letting out the cutest little noises.
I followed right after her, pulling out after I finished and flopping down next to her, both of us fighting to catch our breaths.

After a minute I got up and walked to the bathroom, I could feel Avery's eyes glued to my back.
I turned on the shower getting the water perfect before walking back to the bedroom picking up Avery and carrying her into the shower with me.

AVERY

I woke up to Devin's hand running through my hand, he wakes me up every morning before practice to tell me bye, I usually love it but I've never been this tired before.
"Hey, I'm headed out. Go back to sleep though. Call me if you need anything. I love you"
I whispered out a small "I love you" before he kissed my head and left.

I don't see myself getting out of bed anytime soon.
Even though Devin was amazing last night, we showered and he washed my hair and took care of me, that's nothing new but it felt different last night, I've never felt more loved.

These moments are what I've waited for, this is why forgiveness was always a must for us.
I couldn't imagine not living the life we are living now.

***
Okayyyy so this book is almost coming to an end!
I still have so much in store for these two so we will see how that turns out!

Thanks for reading!