Jump right in |1|

"I can't believe you're just gonna leave me here," Zoe said laying dramatically on Avery's bed.

"Stop I already feel bad enough. Plus I'll only be gone for like 3 months. and there are these things called phone calls"

She pulled more clothes out to pack, stacking them by Zoe.

"Three months! But what am I supposed to do for three months? Who's gonna make me food!"

Avery playfully rolled her eyes "See I knew it wasn't me you were gonna miss"

"I will miss you but I will also miss having clean laundry and a clean apartment... and all the food."

"You still have to do these things when I leave you know?"

"That's not the point." she picked up jeans that Avery placed next to her "Besides what's with all these clothes where are the more revealing things? you are gonna be surrounded by basketball players" she cleared her throat "very very rich basketball players"

"I'm going strictly to work. Nothing else! Avery said snatching the denim from Zoe's hands. While emphasizing "nothing".

"Ugh, can you break the rules once? Have you ever wondered what it would be like on the dark side?" She laughed at herself "join the dark side, Avery!"

"I broke the rules once and all it did was come back to bite me. Never. Again."

At this point, Avery was pulling out just about every piece of clothing she's ever owned.
Leggings, jeans, shorts, outfits for parties, outfits for church, swimsuits.
It is accurate to say she was a little lost on what to bring.

She made sure Zoe didn't see the rather small bikinis she packed... come on you can't work for a body and not show it off...

"Oh my gosh I can't fit all this in one suitcase" she groaned throwing shoes in her pile.

Avery looked over and noticed the pouting adult laying on her bed, it was a little funny but she also felt bad knowing Zoe was gonna be stuck home alone for at least 3 months, in a place that is very new to the both of them.

"Hey, Let's take a break from packing and go watch a movie?"

All Zoe gave a half-smile before giving in to what was clearly pity.

---

The night flew by and before they knew it the morning had arrived.
Avery had a flight to catch and she expected a nervous feeling, worried about the new job and trip filled with strangers she would be stuck with for the next few months, but instead, she was excited, a new journey in a new environment.

In only a few hours Avery was at the airport ready to head to Orlando, the staff and team were flying separately since there were so many of them and they would be aquatinted when they got to the hotel.

She tried to text Zoe before they took off but Zoe said she was dead to her and then proceeded to ignore Avery's texts. What a friend.

She had her bags and walked over to where she was told to go and met up with people in polos with the Phoenix Suns logo on them.

She was greeted with smiles from what she could see under everybody's masks and handshakes from everybody.

A tall blonde man looked her way, his eyes crinkled from his smile hidden under the orange and purple face mask.
"You must be Avery! I'm Caleb"

He reached his hand out to shake hers which she accepted.
"It's nice to meet you"

He proceeded to introduce her to the rest of the people standing there, there were assistant coaches, trainers, and so many more people with jobs she didn't even know existed.
From what she understood Caleb and herself were the only physical trainers on the team.