Chapter 12: Fifteen

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**

Allison's celeb has been changed to Lauren Jauregui (I don't know how to spell that).

Niall's POV:

Okay this is getting stupid. Why can't I stop thinking about that girl who won the contest? Why was she different? I don't know, but it's really weird. For some reason, I've been comparing Katrina to Ariana a lot, and I can't stop.

"Niall?" My head snaps up from my hands and I see Liam standing next to me.

"Yeah?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. I haven't gotten much sleep lately . You have three guesses as to why, and the first two don't count.

"Are you okay? You've been acting super out of it lately. Even more than Zayn when he's looking at himself in the mirror." I don't even crack a small smile; I just lean my head back onto the sofa, closing my eyes for a moment.

"I'm fine. Just-just tired," which has been my excuse for just about everything lately. From blowing off any invitations from the guys to hang out to completely sucking at the tour rehearsals.

I know he doesn't believe me, but he drops the subject.

"Do you want to do something?" Liam asks. It's a really lame attempt, but I know he's just trying to cheer me up.

"No thanks." He looks sort of disappointed, but I just stand up and walk back to my room before I can feel bad about blowing Liam off. I shut the door, locking it to make sure no one bursts in.

I pull my laptop out of my backpack and turn it on, logging into Twitter. Quickly I type in the name Katrina Ledger and wait for results. There she is at the top: @Trina_Ledger. I nervously click on her profile and scan through her recent tweets.

-@MeganMiller17:

Happy birthday to mah bestie @Trina_Ledger!!!

-@AlliTay:

Happy happy b-day @Trina_Ledger!

-@SkylerMarieJones:

AAAH you're 15! Happy birthday @Trina_Ledger!!

-@LiamsAbygale:

I LOVE YOU!! Happeh b-day @Trina_Ledger :)

I stop reading. She's 15 years old. Holy crap that's young.

I lean back in my chair and nervously run my fingers through my hair. Two weeks. Just two weeks until we spend a whole day with her and her friends. Wow. That'll be awkward.