Chapter 34: This Is Not the End.

SKY'S POV

"Well..." I hesitated before taking a deep breath and telling them.

{FLASHBACK}

I was 17 and on my way to my boyfriend of 2 years, Chance, house. Once I got there I knocked on the door waiting for him to open the door. The door flew open and my nose was filled with the stench of alcohol. Chances' eyes were bloodshot and he walked all over the place. I stared at him in disbelief. Chance was a star student, captain of the football team, an all American boy. He never drank or smoked. Something is up with him.

"Hey baby." He slurred.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Just fine now that you are here."

He gripped my forearm and tugged me inside. The door slammed behind us and I was thrown onto the couch. I have been this scared at all.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked.

"Yup!"

"Why?"

"Because you can't control me bitch!"

I felt tears prick my eyes. What happened to the sweet boy I fell in love with?

"What?" I asked.

"Don't cry or talk!" He screamed at me getting closer and closer.

I bit my lip to hold back tears. I watched as his hand rose and felt the sharp pain instantly. I cowered back in fear. His normal green eyes were shaded very dark now. This was not him. Suddenly I was yanked up by my hair. I yelped in pain which caused him to kick me in the side. I winced as he grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder.

"What did I say about talking? You are coming with me." He growled in my ear.

I was thrown down on his bed as he hovered over me. That was the day he raped me.

"This is not the end of me. I will see you again." Were the last word I heard before blacking out.

{END FLASHBACK}

"After about a year the same thing happened. He has been after me ever since. That is why I had to move. I tried to tell the police but no one will believe just because he is "perfect". When I saw him on the beach I was terrified."

I could feel myself shaking. I placed my face in my hands in attempt to calm myself. Every time I closed my eyes I saw his dark green eyes peering down at me. I screamed my I felt an arm slung around my shoulders.

"Shh it's just me."

I looked up into a pair of sparkling blue eyes and not dark green ones. Louis.

"I will never hurt you like that. I promise you that he will never get near you with me around. Please you got to believe me. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I whispered.

He captured my lips and I heard everyone else gag. I just flip them the finger and kept on kissing my boyfriend. Even though everything seems happy now one question rings through my head. When will he come?

-•-

Written by Kenziemonster98 :)