Chapter 22: Moments

SKY'S POV

I had just finished packing the last of my shoes when the boys walked in. I froze looking at my now interesting feet.

Alli: Hey Sky can I talk to you alone?

Sky: Ya.

Alli started to walk towards one of the spare bedrooms. I walked in before her freezing midstep. The door slammed behind me. The little click indicated that I was locked in. What are they doing?

Louis: Hey.

Sky: Alli open the door!

Alli: Not until you too make up!

Sky: Louis what do you want from me?

Louis: I'm sorry. Ya I don't think you can forgive me. I only said it was nothing because I

was confused on how I felt.

Sky: You barely know me.

Louis: I know you are a beautiful, fun, creative, smart, amazing girl. You care about your friends feelings more than you care about your feelings. I know enough to say this...I really like you.

Skyler: Louis I like you too but I'm not ready. Ever since Chance.....I don't trust anyone. I don't even trust myself. How do I know you aren't lying?

Louis: Well I think this can prove it.

Sky: Wh-

I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto mine. He is kissing me again. I am dyeing to kiss back but can I? I can't get feelings I am leaving tomorrow. Why are boys so stressful? Gently I pushed him off of me.

Sky: I'm so sorry but I'm not ready. Plus I am leaving tomorrow and there are other prettier, smarter, funnier, and more talented than me. Go be with them.

Louis: Skyler you are so beautiful, fantastic, smart, funny, and greatly talented. I don't care how long I have to wait for you but I will. I promise that. I don't want anyone but you!

Sky: I forgive you. We can only be friends. If we were meant for each other then we would have been together by now. I'm sorry.

Louis: *sighs* Ok. Now let's get out of here.

Sky: We know you are on the other side of the door. Open up!

The door was yanked open and revealed the faces of 8 very pitiful looking people. God I hate being pitied. I shoved through the crowd trudging back to my room. The rest of the day was sent packing. It was now 10 p.m. and everyone, including the boys, was passed out but me and Kat.

Kat: I will really miss you.

Sky: It isn't even funny how much I will miss you. You are my little sister Kat. I know everything about you. I have been with you from the start. You know all my secrets and I know all of yours. I love you so much Kat.

Kat: *Tears up* I love you more than anything! You have been there through my bullies and parents' divorce. And I have been there for you through your failed relationships and now this. When I lose you it will be like losing a part of me.

Sky: Please don't cry you will just make me cry.

KAT'S POV

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. In less than a day I am losing my sister. Hot salty tears poured from my eyes. I feel as if I am going to die. This is harder than the divorce.

Kat: Can you sing to me?

Skyler used to sing me to sleep when we were little.

Sky: Anything. What song?

Kat: Moments by One Direction.

Sky: Shut the door. Turn the light off. I want to be with you. I wanna feel your love. I wanna lay beside you. I cannot hide this Even though I try. Heart beats harder. Time escapes me. Trembling hands touch skin. It makes this harder. And the tears stream down my face

I started to drift to the voice of my sister. Tomorrow will be so hard!

-•-

Written by Kenziemonster98 :)