~Epilogue~

Kat's POV

*5 YEARS LATER*

Right now I am sucking in as Skyler laces up my corset style top for my wedding dress. Yup Niall and I are finally getting married. I am now 20 years old and Niall is still crazy for me. Here let me give you a quick recap of the last 5 years.

Year 1: The boys were gone on their world tour. They released their movie and another album. Skyler and I released out first album and a music video for 'Miss Movin' On'. Aby got prego and Alli and Harry got engaged. That was about it.

Year 2: The boys came home and us girls moved in with them in London. Skyler and I released another album and the boys did too. Aby had a baby boy which they named Ricky. Alli and Harry are now married. Aby and Liam engaged. Not much else happened. Oh and Niall and I got in our first big fight which ended in tears and me leaving for a while then coming back.

Year 3: Ricky turned 1. Alli and Megan are both prego. I lost my virginity. More albums released. Megan and Zayn engaged. Aby and Liam married. Skyler and Louis break up then get back together. My father passed away from cancer. Finally Niall and I talked about our future.

Year 4: Megan and Zayn are now married. More albums. Alli had a baby boy named Dawson. Megan had twin girls named Georgia and Rachel. Me and Skyler went on a World Tour and so did the boys. It was a collab tour. Skyler dyes her hair back and changes back to the same loveable girl she was before. And her and Louis got hitched.

Year 5: Ricky is 3, Dawson, Georgia, and Rachel is 1. Another album released. Skyler had twins a boy named Jack and a girl named Kendal. Niall popped the question and now it's our wedding day.

Back to current time!

"Katrina stop moving!" Skyler yelled at me.

"And...done!" She said.

I turned around and froze. I looked beautiful. My dress was a fairytale dress. A corset top with a tutu style ball gown bottom. There was also a little ribbon the came across my lower waist. I had on little lacy heals. My necklace was a silver heart with a blue diamond in the center. My makeup was light and my hair was in a low curly bun. My bridesmaids are Skyler, Aby, Alli, and Megan. They are all in matching red short dresses that have a small belt under the bust area. They had on simple strappy red heals and all wore matching diamond infinity sign necklaces. Their hair had a slight curl with a braid design through it. (http://www.polyvore.com/under_age_wedding/set?id=90247202)

"Something new?" Skyler questioned.

"My dress."

"Something old?"

"My mom's wedding shoes."

"Something blue?"

"The necklace."

"perfect!"

"Girls it's time to go." My twin brother, Jason, said popping his head through the door.

I took a deep breath before making my way over towards my brother. The girls lined up with their husbands, with Skyler and Louis as last saying that Skyler was my Maid of Honor and Louis was the Best Man. Skyler handed my bouquet of red and white roses flashing me a reassuring smile. The music started to play as I locked arms with Jason.

"Don't let me fall." I whispered.

"I wouldn't dream of it. He better be good to you. I love you sissy and so does he." He whispered back.

I took a deep breath and started my walk down the aisle. There standing at the alter was the man who stole my heart. He looked dapper in a suit and tie. I could feel all eyes on me but I kept my focus on my future. He smiled at me and tears glistened in his eyes. My brother handed me off to Niall but not before he kissed my cheek. I handed my bouquet to Skyler and then joined hands with Niall.

"Family...Friends...we are gathered here to celebrate the joining of Mr. Niall Horan and Miss Katrina Ledger."

The preacher droned on and on but I zoned out too focused on the man in front of me. After Niall and I exchanged Vows it was time to exchange rings.

"Do you, Niall Horan, take Katrina Ledger to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Niall looked at me and smiled.

"I do."

"And do you, Katrina Ledger, take Niall Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I grin up at him, my face glowing with pure joy.

"I do."

"You may now kiss your bride." He leans in and our lips are just about to touch when he decided to lean me back and then kiss me.

This was the fairytale I always wanted. Just like that one day back in Mrs. Denver's History class. My day dream finally came true.
I don't think I could ever be happier than I am right now. My life is perfect and I love it.

-•-

Written by @kenziemonster98 :)