Chapter 20: Here's The Plan

KAT'S POV

Kat: Sky they left you can come out now.

Sky: Thanks but before we talk about what happened I want out of this dress!

Megan: Haha let's get changed.

Sky: Guys I wrote a song to sing at my auditions! Do you want to hear it?

Girls: YES!!!!

Sky: Okay! *She sings Heart Attack by Demi Lovato*

Alli: Is that about him?

Sky: Yup! Do you like it?

Kat: No...I love it!

Alli: it was great! What happened between you and Louis?

Sky: Well he took me to the beach right as the sun was setting. He asked about me and I told him about my father. Then he pulled me into an amazing kiss. It took my breath away. The thing is it felt so wrong yet so right. Now I know why it felt wrong. He doesn't feel the same.

Aby: Skyler any boy would be lucky to have you. I know what happened with that...thing was awful but you gotta find someone who will take care of you. When we told the boys to leave Louis started to cry. He stared at the door while we convinced them to go. He really likes you. You have to be blind not to see how much he likes you.

Sky: Ya right!

Megan: Well then you will have to find out tomorrow.

Sky: What is tomorrow other than packing day?

Kat: Well we might have agreed to have the boys over to help us pack.

Sky: YOU WHAT?!?!?!!?!

Alli: Sky you and Lou need to make up.

Sky: It's not like he will even see me again.

Megan: Plus the boys asked so nicely while Lou sat bawling his eyes out.

Sky: Fine they can come over but I'm not gonna talk to him. *lays down and goes to

sleep.*

Kat: Girls I have a plan!

Aby: Spill!

Kat: *Tells them the plan*

Aby: That is crazy enough it might work.

Meg: It will work!

I was laying down when my phone buzzed. It was a text from an unknown number. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it.

The lads and I will be over around 10. Goodnight Kat :)xx ~Niall

Oh this is going to work perfect! A smile fell upon my face as I slipped into dreamland. My dreams were filled by a certain blue eyed Irish boy.

-•-

Written by Kenziemonster98 :)