Chapter 18: Wow.

~With Sky and Louis~

SKY'S POV

The ride to the beach was peaceful. Luckily Louis gave me space I really need to think. Leaving Kat and the girls is going to be hard. I love all of them with my heart. I would do anything for those girls. Julliard is my only chance for stardom. This is a once in a lifetime chance. I can't just let this go. Can I?

~L: Louis S: Sky~

L: We are here!

S: YAY!

Louis ran over to my side and opened the door for me. I gladly accepted his outstretched hand. Gently intertwining out fingers he led me down towards the water.

L: You look beautiful.

S: Well you look quite handsome if I say so myself.

L: I can't believe you are leaving so soon.

S: Ya...it is going to be really hard.

L: You are really close to all of those girls aren't you?

S: They are like my sisters. They have been through everything with me. I love those girls to death.

L: Tell me about yourself.

S: Well my full name is Skyler Marie Jones. I am 19 turning 20 in about 2 months. I am quite shy actually. I am very insecure about everything but my singing. I have a 12 year old sister named Stella and a cat named Peter.

L: What about your parent?

S: Well I live with just my mom. My dad got in a car accident when I was 7. I was in the

car with him, he died saving my life. He was my best friend. I miss him like crazy. He is the reason I stated singing. When I was little he would sit down at the piano and sing with me. *tear slips from her eye*

L: I am so sorry.

S: It's fine. Look at the sunset! It's so pretty!

L: Not as beautiful as you.

I blushed, my face turning towards the ground. No one has ever been so nice to me. Louis makes me feel protected. He is like my savior. I am able to be myself with him. Leaving him is going to be hard too. Suddenly, but gently, his hand cupped my chin tilting it up. I was captive by his pricing blue eyes.

We were so close I could feel his hot breath fan over my face. His presence was getting closer and closer to mine. Strong muscular arms snacked around my waist pulling us closer. Reluctantly my arms wrapped around his neck. I can't take this anymore! Quickly I pulled his lips onto him. He was obviously suppressed by my dominate actions, tacking a couple of seconds to kiss back. This kiss was unlike anything I have ever experienced. I was captivated with how soft his lips were, how our lips fit together, how a kiss could be fill with this much passion. My hands played with the back of his hair. I whimpered in protest as he pulled away from me. I could only think of one thing...WOW!

L: Let's get you back!

S: *speechless*

-•-

Written by Kenziemonster98 :)