Chapter 24: Decisions

KAT'S POV

Did the one and only Niall James Horan say that that was fantastic?

Sky: Um...thanks.

Niall: You two harmonized perfectly!

Sky: Thank you. We have been practicing for a long time.

Niall: Did you write that?

Kat: We both did.

Niall: Original, I love it!

Sky: I better get the girls up. My plane leaves in two hours. *gets up and walks away*

Niall: You two sound amazing together!

Kat: Thank you!

Niall: Ummm.....Kat can I ask you something?

Kat: You just did. Ask away.

Niall: Simon called and out opening act backed out do you think that if I ask Skyler you and her will take the job?

Kat: So you want Skyler and I to be your opening act?

Niall: Ya!

Kat: It will be hard for her to choose between school and tour. I think I can convince her though.

Niall: Great!

He flashed me his prize winning smile. I swear I was about blinded by his beauty! Niall is the definition of perfection! He offered me a hand as he stood. I stared at his large hand before gladly accepting the outstretched limb. We walked back in silence. When we got there Aby, Alli, and Megan all sat at the end of Skyler's bed. They looked up at me with sad eyes before glancing around the almost bare room. The light blue walls were bare lacking the usual pictures, the bed stripped of it bedding, the shelf's empty of every book. There was nothing left.

Sky: It's time to go.

She walked down the steps without glancing at the boys. I grabbed one of her bags and followed, the girls mirrored my moves.

SKY'S POV

Sky: Mom and Stella please don't cry! I will call you every day! Just don't cry.

Stella: I am going to miss you so much! Please don't go!

Sky: I have to.

Niall: No you actually don't.

Sky: What?

Niall: Well Simon called me and out opening act backed out. We need a singer and quick! We I heard you and Kat sing this morning and it was beyond perfection. Simon said you can have the job if you want it!

Sky's Mom: Are you crazy Sky? Got to Julliard! You can get so much farther with a college education. This "tour" thing is a spur of the moment thing. It won't last past tour. Go to Julliard!

Kat: I know how bad you want to go to Julliard. If you choose tour we get to spend more and more time together! Plus we get paid and you can help support your family. Please stay.

Sky's Mom: Skyler Marie Jones listen to me! You are going to college! That is your only option! This tour is fake! You will never get far with them!

Niall: What is it going to be? Julliard or tour?

I kept glancing back and forth between my mother and my friends. DO I take the risk or go the safe route?

Sky's Mom: Well?

Julliard has been my dream since I have been a child. Yet going on tour has also! I know what I am going to do!

Sky: I pick....

-•-

Written by Kenziemonster98 :)