Chapter 36: Happy or Sad?

KAT'S POV

Skyler and I ran off stage. We both had huge smiles plastered on our face. We turned towards each other and just hugged. We pulled back and looked at the boys. They were smiling at us. Louis looked like he was sad or something. Sky didn't seem to notice she ran into his arms. I giggled at my best friend. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my small frame.

"You did amazing!" My Irish crush yelled.

"Thanks Ni! You are going to do better though. "

"I don't know. What if I screw up?"

"Are you serious? You are an amazing performer! There is no way that you will mess up."

He pulled back but kept his arms wrapped around my waist. Wow this feels nice.

"Thank you Kat...it means a lot. Just like you mean a lot to me. You are my...best

friend."

Ouch that stung! I put on a fake smile and nodded my head.

"Aww how cute but Niall we have to go!" Harry yelled making us jump.

Niall glared at Harry before walking away. The girls wished them good luck, except

Skyler, as they walked on stage.

"He so likes you!" Alli claimed.

"Never mind that! Sky what's wrong?"

"What? Oh nothing!"

"Don't you dare lie to us Skyler!" Megan yelled.

"It's just Louis said that he had to talk to me tonight after the show. He sounded sad. I think he is going to break up with me."

"He couldn't do that to you!" Aby said.

None of said anything just hugged her. We went and sat down on the couch. Skyler feel asleep across out laps. Her tears caused her makeup to run. All of the sudden she woke up screaming. We calmed her down and she explained how it was another dream about her ex.

"Awesome show lads!" Liam exclaimed running into the room with the boys in tow.

"You said it!" Zayn said back.

"Let's head back to the hotel!" Niall said walking over towards me with a smile on his face.

"Sky and I are going to walk." Louis said grabbing her hand walking out of the room.

"Let's go!" Harry yelled.

"Can I tell you something when we get back?" Niall whispered in my ear.

"Sure." I whispered.

We all hopped in the van and drove towards the hotel. Once we got there Niall pulled me away from everyone.

"Kat...I think age is just a number. I really like you."

"Are you joking?"

"Nope. So I'm guessing that you don't like me."

"No! I mean Yes! I mean...ugh. Niall I really like you too."

"Really?!?!?"

"Without a doubt!"

"Then will you Kat be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

He stared to lean in as did I. Our lips were about to touch when the hotel doors flew open and in walked a familiar face but very changed.

"Skyler?"

She turned toward us. Her normal blue eyes are clouded with sadness. Her blonde hair is now jet black and she has a scene (emo) haircut. She is dressed in a black high low skirt black and red bralett. She had on red heals with a black bow on them. There are parts of clear wrap on her. Holy cow she got tattooed!!! It looks like she also got her nose and belly button pierced!!! What happened to her? (http://www.polyvore.com/under_age-skyler/set?id=87692266)

"Hey!" she replied walking over towards us.

"What happened?" Niall asked.

"I really wanted some change."

"Don't lie to me!" I yelled.

"Fine Louis and I broke up! He told me that he lost all feelings. Now he is getting back with Eleanor. I was just not good enough for him."

"What?!?!?!?"Niall yelled.

"I decided that I needed to change!"

"Goodnight Kat I am going to talk to Louis. Skyler why don't you sleep in Kat's room for awhile?"

"Well I'm not staying with Louis that's for sure! "

I watched as my boyfriend walked away.

"Hey Sky. I think you look good."

It's true even now she looks so pretty.

"Whatever let's go to bed. I just to forget him!"

Man how could Louis be so stupid?!?!?! When I see him again I will slap the shit out of him!

-•-

Written by @kenziemonster98 :)