Chapter 37: Miss Movin' On

KAT'S POV

Right now I was hanging out backstage before the show. Skyler is locked in the dressing room. Aby, Alli, Megan, Liam, Harry, and Liam were sitting on the couch being all cute and cuddly. Louis was locked in his dressing room. Niall had his arms around me as we were banging on Skyler's door trying to get her to come out.

"Skyler open the door we are on in 5!" I yelled.

"I'm coming!" She yelled back.

After about 3 minutes she flung open the door and stood there with a blank expression on her face. You could see the pain in her eyes. Even since Louis broke her heart about 3 months ago she has never been the same.

Skyler was dressed in a tight black top that stopped about mid stomach. Her toned, flat stomach shoed through and in her belly button stood her lightning bolt ring. She was wearing a bright pink skin tight, short, pencil skirt and her feet adorned black gladiator heals. She had on simple black studs for earrings, black, silver, and grey studded bracelets, and her key necklace. Her hair was teased and she wore dark makeup. She still had in her blue colored contacts.

I was wearing a black sparkly top and skinny jeans that matched the color of Skyler's skirt. I had on my favorite black combat boots. My jewelry was my silver infinity necklace Niall gave me earlier today, a black studded bracelet, and black circular earrings. My hair was straightened and my makeup was dark but not as dark as Skyler. (http://www.polyvore.com/miss_movin_on/set?id=90240308)

"Are you sure you can do this?" Niall asked.

Only me, Niall, and Skyler know about the song for our finale.

"As ready as I will ever be." she mumbled.

"Kat and Skyler you are on." A stage hand said handing us our sparkly microphones.

We ran onto stage and the crowd erupted into roars of cheers. We have grown quite a big fan base. Skyler and I have even been working on our own CD. It's almost finished. We are so excited are we are also about to have our first video shoot and photo shoot.

"Hello Chicago!" I yelled into the mic.

The crowd screamed in response. For once I actually say Skyler smile.

"Who is ready to rock?" Skyler asked, again more screams.

First we started out with a cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble', then we went into 'Here's To Never Growing Up', 'Chances', 'Remember When', 'Just Give Me A Reason', and 'Heart Attack'. Finally we finished up with our newest song.

"Ok for our last song it's a new one. This is our most resent song. This song is about a girl who got her heart broke. She is deciding that it is time to move on. And that is what she does. It is a very powerful song and this is for all of the girls moving on! Here is 'Miss Movin' On!'" Skyler yelled into the microphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRzXkho6Yw

[Skyler]

I'm breaking down; gonna start from scratch

Shake it off like an Etch-A-Sketch

My lips are saying goodbye

My eyes are finally dry

I'm not the way that I used to be

I took the record off repeat

You killed me, but I survived

And now I'm coming alive

[Kat]

I'll never be that girl again