~chapter 1~

I woke up at 8:30 to the sound of my alarm blaring through my ears. Jesus Christ, that's loud, I thought, turning it off. I got up from my cosy bed sadly to be awoken by the cold floor. I walked to my bathroom and got ready to take a shower. After my shower, I got dressed, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put on some light makeup to get ready for another same old day. I headed to the kitchen and made some eggs, bacon, and toast and fed my cat beau with some wet cat food, and as she munched on her food, I started to eat mine.

After I had eaten, I started up my computer, ready to stream on Twitch. I also had a YouTube channel with around 700 thousand subscribers, and my twitch had around 400 thousand followers. "Hellooo chat," i spoke, happy to be streaming again. "Yes, I am finally back to streaming. I had a little break, but im good now, so let's play some Minecraft."

Blooop323: yayyyy casss

Chomi62: Hi cassy!!

Sleepy_lama22: ILY

Wallbur_sootsimp: CAN WE SEE BEAUUU!!

I laughed as people were spamming chat. God, it's good to be back to streaming. I played Minecraft for a few more hours trying to build a new house until I died to a skeleton and started fake crying. People started spamming a name in chat that I hadn't heard of, and I got confused as I read.

Highplaza5:Gichiyayagaga

Wilbursoot: Lol, you died to a skeleton

Qapun8: You just got skeletoned

Keffeplaz: WILLLBURRR WHAT

N1k1_mushr00m: WHY IS WILBUR SOOT HERE

Dragoncat69: y'all, I'm confused

Sogy_socks0 : WILBY???

Tastytoastytoes: WILBUR MARRY ME

Still not knowing what was happening, I spent a few more minutes gathering wood until I felt tired. I told my chat I was going to head off tonight and would hopefully be streaming tomorrow. I said my goodbyes, and so did chat.

Beebiaxh: BYEEEE

Lizardhaterz: SEE YAAA

Wilburs_wizards: byeseeeee

Pancakuwu: NOOOOO

I ended stream and raided a small streamer. I was about to get ready to go to my local pizza place to get a takeout, but I was stopped when my phone went off, and I saw it was a DM.

(Hopefully, I will have a few chapters every day I'll try, lol)