~chapter 12~

Me, Wilbur and tommy were in a vc the next day just talking and joking. Even Phil joined and was chatting while he was streaming. Tommy was in the middle of telling us about his amazing day when I got a text for will.

Wilbursoap: hey sorry I didn't get to text you last night you ok? x

smellycass: yeah will I'm ok x

Sending x's to will kinda became a regular thing now. I don't know why or how but it just sorted eh happened?

Wilbursoap: you just seem quiet do you want to go for a while and join back later? x

              Smellycass: no I'm just listening to Tommy it's fine will :)

"Hey Cassie helllooooo woman?"

"Um yeah tom?

"were you not listening I'm telling Phil about the story you told me? Or are you distracted?"

He dragged out the letters in distracted as he spoke in a weird tone. After him calling me out his questions that were left unanswered were followed by a fake cough and wilburs name.

"Cough wilbur" he cleared his throat and started laughing.

"No I'm listening no distractions"

I replied nervous that they might find out I was talking to will secretly.

"Then what story was I talking about?" Tommy questions.

"Well you were talking about the story that um......."  Oh great once again my brain has failed me.

Everyone in the call started laughing as they knew I wasn't listening at all. Once it claimed down Tommy asked me...

"Soo why we you distracted Cassie hmm was it a man?"

"Shove off bitch boy" I replied embarrassed.

And everyone was laughing again. Haha so funny guys. I hate my life. And the worst part is Tommy probably won't stop asking me who I was texting.

Wilbursoap: yeahhh surely just listening to Tommy ;)

I'm glad that my camera wasn't on because I really didn't want anyone seeing me blush after that message.