~chapter 8~

I was awoken from my thoughts when I got a call. It was from will. I answered and said....

"Hey will thank you so much for letting me join the stream today it was a lot of fun!"

"No problem Cassie I had a lot of fun too. Everyone was saying how nice you were!"

"Really? They were all so funny tell them I said thanks!"

"You can tell them yourself" he responded

Huh...

"What do you mean?" I said confused

"Well I was thinking that maybe you wanted to do another stream with us? It's just everyone really liked your personality and I like you but um not like that you know just streaming wise I think you shou-"

"Yes"

"What?"

"I'll do another stream with you!"

"Really? "

I could hear him smiling which made me nervous inside. Ugh how does he have this effect on me? This has never happened to me before. I mean I knew wilbur was attractive but I haven't known him long. God I can't feel like this. Feel like what exactly Cassie? I don't even know what I feel like but I know he makes me feel...

"Hello cass you there?... "

"Sorry will just thinking just got lost" I said with a laugh.

"About what may I ask?" He questions.

"You....."

OMG why did I say that?

"I mean- well I mean the stream you know. Can't wait for the um the stream yeah definitely the stream that's what I'm totally thinking about doing the stream um with you..."

He stayed silent.

Shit.

The silence is too loud. Please lord let me evaporate into thin air. Oh god he'll never want to talk to me again-

"Um well the stream is on Friday and we haven't decided what game yet but I'll add you to a group chat and give you the details..."

Huh?

"Ok thank will um I'll talk to you later I guess"

"Bye Cass"

"Bye bye will"

Why am I such an awkward person?