~chapter 19~

It was Saturday morning around 11am and I was supposed to meet will at 2:30. I'm still shocked I mean I'm going to meet him. Wilbur soot.

Will had already texted me this morning asking how I was and if I was excited. I told him I was super excited. I was also feeling really nervous, but he didn't need to know that.

I called my neighbor and asked her if she could look after my cat for today. She said she'd be over at round half 1. That's perfect I thought as I was going to take the train to get the coffee shop around 2 or so anyway.

While I was waiting for my neighbor I was listening to the killers as I was cleaning my kitchen. Last night I done a baking stream and let me tell you it didn't go great. Not that great when you let a child give you a recipe to bake a cake and it turning out to be wrong. Yes I'm looking at you Tommy you have failed me.

Just as I finished mopping my kitchen floor my doorbell rang. I turned of my music and went to open the door.

"Hey Mrs Davis"

"Hello Cassie dear you texted me about looking after the cat?"

"Yes I did come on in"

As I explained what to feed my cat Mrs Davis asked me why I was gone so long. Trouble with my neighbors, they can be pretty nosy.

"Well I'm just going to get coffee with someone and I'll be gone awhile. He lives in Brighton and is coming to London today so I want to spend time with him."

I said hoping she won't bother me. But that's not the case is it?

" oh it's a him? Are you and this Brighton man dating?"

"Um were just friends" my face flushed red.

She gave me a look as if she knew something else was going on. I cleared my throat and spoke up...

"Well um anyway I must be going to meet will and thank you again Mrs Davis"

"Please cassie call me ellen"

I smiled at her and said my goodbyes to her and my cat. As I was going to open the door I heard her speak.

"Oh and cassie?"

"Yes?"

"Enjoy your date"

And once again my face went red. I just said bye not knowing how to respond to her. I took one last look at my cat and closed the door. Ready to finally begin my journey to meet him. Wilbur soot.