~chapter 13~

"Hellooo chat how was your day today? God was mine weird I have the funniest story ever to tell you" I said laughing hard remembering about my story. As I was telling chat about the weird thing that happened to me today while I was shopping I got a DM from dream.

Dreamwastaken: hi Cassie, after the jack box stream I watched some of your videos and thought you were really funny. Maybe would you be interested in joining the dream smp?

                 cassie: hi dream yes of course I'd love to join thank you so much!!!!

Dreamwastaken: awesome I'll be on tomorrow I'll get someone to give you a tour maybe ill ask wilbur?

                       Cassie: no it's ok I'll ask him to give me one and again thank you so much!

Dreamwastaken: no problem :)

As chat flew by asking why I had been so silent and why I was on my phone I totally forgot I was streaming. I was too excited I mean holy shit I just got invited to the dreamsmp!

The first thing I did was call wilbur....

"hey cassie how are you doin-"

" WILL I GOT INVITED TO THE DREAM SMP!!"

he stayed quiet before...

"WHAT NO WAY THATS AMAZING!"

"I KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT"

Chat started freaking out about me joining the smp and honestly so was i. I streamed for a couple more hours until I said my good byes to chat.

Me and will were still on call just talking and I asked him to give me a tour on the smp and he said he definitely would. When I started to get tired i yawned and started to slowly close my eyes.

~Wilbur pov~

I was telling cassie about the new lore I was coming up with since she was joining the smp and that I wanted to add her into it. When she didn't respond I looked over and she was sleeping. She looks so cute I thought as she was sleeping peacefully. No you can't say that will shes your friend. I started to get ready and went to bed. I looked at cassie once more before saying...

"Good night cassie"

And with that I hung up.

A/n
Guys what over 100 reads for this story? Idk why your even reading this but tysm honestly :)