~chapter 27~

Me and will have been dating for a long time now and today is our 1 year anniversary. We told are followers awhile ago and they took it really well. Our friends we're happy for us and Tommy went crazy when we told him. I was out at the shops buying something for our anniversary when I got a text from him.

Will x: hey love can you come home soon I've something planned for us x

Cass x : coming home soon x

Wilbur had recently moved into my flat with me and now we're living together. I got in my car and drove home. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was a bunch of candles lit everywhere. The flat was really clean and had the red led lights shining from the kitchen into the living room.

"Will?" I called out for him.

No responce.

I made my way into our bedroom and found him sitting on our bed smiling at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Happy anniversary cassie"

He pulls out a box and tells me to open it.

"Wait let me give you the thing I got you"

I ran to the living room to get the bag and ran back to our bedroom.

"Here you go" I said smiling.

"Thank you love, here's your gift" he replied.

He told me to open his first and when I opened the box inside there was a golden ring with a beautiful crystal opal stone in the middle.

"Look at the side" he spoke.

I turned the ring around and on the side of the smooth gold was the initials w+c
with a heart around it. I looked at him, smiled and then jumped into his arms to hug him.

"It's beautiful will I love it so much thank you!"

"A beautiful woman like you deserves beautiful jewelry."

"Ok ok now open mine" I said laughing.

He smiled at me and opened his gift. The first thing he pulled out was the wine we drunk on are first date.

"This is the wine from are first date" he said grinning.

"Yep there's more open it"

He pulled out medium sized box and in the box was a beautiful crystal glass  picture frame. The picture in the frame was when me, wilbur, Tommy, Philza and tubbo met for the first time. Me and will were out in the water on the beach and I didn't want to get soaked so wilbur carried me on his back. Tommy secretly took a photo of us and sent it to me. On the side of it was imgraved happy 1st anniversary x

"Cassie I remember this, the first meet up. How do you even have this photo?"

"I have my ways. I'm sorry I couldn't get you more things but I wanted to get you something special."

"Cassie I love it! It's amazing thank you so much!"

He tackled me in a hug and we both started laughing. He bent down and kissed me gently.

"I love you cassie"

"I love you will"

A/n

That's the end of this story thank you for reading it I had a lot of fun writing this!