~chapter 6~

Wilbur headed to upper engine so I followed him. He got the message of us staying together so we walked to lower engine making are way to eletrical. On are way there we met Tommy and George.

Me and Wilbur double killed them and went into eletrical to vent to security to watch the cams. I laughed as Wilbur started running around in circles happy that we finally killed people.

As soon as will stopped a body had been reported. Oh great I'm so bad at lying how am I not going to get caught I thought.

Dream was the one who reported Georges death and then everyone found out Tommy was dead too.

"George and Tommy were at eletrical so it must have been a double kill" Dream spoke.

"Mabye it was a self report? George was saying that you were chasing him?" I questioned trying to act normal.

You can't kill two people at the same time cass" Karl spoke up.

"So mabye it was someone else with dream and he self reported" I tried making up a suggestion.

"Mhm mabye but where was everyone first of?" Karl asked.

Everyone started saying where they were and then will spoke...

"I was in security and cassie was in reactor doing tasks, i saw her go in"

Thankfully wilbur spoke!

"Cassie was will in security?" Niki asked.

"Yeah I saw him in there" I spoke.

"Ok so then who do we vote? Tubbo speaks.

"Mabye just skip?" Dream suggests.

Oh god I can hear Tommy just screaming at them that it's me and wilbur.

And then the game started again.