~chapter 2~

I saw it was an Instagram DM from a verified user called Wilbursoot. Wait, I thought, isn't that the guy that my chat was freaking out over today? I clicked on his profile, and he had 3.1 million followers. Holy shit I thought I got why my chat was freaking out now.

I looked at the photos he posted, and he was kinda cute. Wait, no kind of was an understatement he was really cute. Ew Cassie stop that's weird, I thought, and then read his bio, and I found out he was also a streamer. Maybe that's why he was in my chat. But why mine exactly? I opened his message, and it read...

Wilbursoot: Hey, I was watching your stream earlier and thought that you were funny. What other games do you play?

         Cassie: Hey, thanks for watching! I noticed your chat was freaking out lmao.

Wilbursoot: Yeah, I saw that. lol Sorry, cassie chat does that sometimes.

 Cassie: it's fine, wilbur. I play a few games like Minecraft, some horror games, and a variety of lots of other games, why do you ask?

Wilbursoot: I was thinking only if you wanted to, would you like to stream with me and my friends tomorrow around 6 pm?

cassie: yeah sure What would we be playing?

Wilbursoot: A game called amoung us :)

    cassie: Oh yes, that game sure I'd love to! Who would I be playing with?

Wilbursoot: You'd be playing with me and a few members of the dreams! :) 

cassie: the dreamsmp?

Wilbursoot: it's okay if you're not familiar. I'll teach you tomorrow!

   cassie:Okay! See you tomorrow, wilbur!

Wilbursoot: You can just can me will. Bye cassie

cassie: Bye, Will!!

And suddenly I forgot all about the pizza.