~chapter 17~

Me and Wilbur have known each other for quiet some time now. During my time on the smp which is about a few weeks I've grown to have really good friendships with everyone, especially will. He's one of my best friends and I'm glad I've met him. I get along with everyone and honestly I'm really liking it.

Will was thinking about writing me into lore which was super cool! I mean I'm not a great actor but I'd do it for my fans and friends. i really enjoy playing on the smp and I've being played it every day since.

Me and will text everyday talking and asking if we wanted to stream with each other. We we're working on our house together on wills stream last night and it's coming on great actually. The next stream I'm doing is on the smp so I'll definitely have to show the finished house for sure!

Today was just a relaxing day for me spending time with my cat or maybe going out. I needed a break after a while. I mean I've been streaming none stop and so I thought I'd take some time to myself.

I got ready and drove around the area where I live looking for some new place to shop. While I was shopping I had a few people coming up and asking me for pictures. Now that I had joined the dream smp I watch getting alot of new fans and my channel was really growing.

After shopping I went home and got dinner. I only got some new clothes and a new pair of shoes so it wasn't much. I picked up my cat as she meowed at me and we sat on the sofa ready to watch something off of Netflix when suddenly I got a text from someone....

Will x : how would you feel about a meet up just you and me? x