~chapter 14~

I started my stream as I joined into the new Minecraft world. Will was going to give me a tour and I couldn't be more happy. I was also going to meet other people apart of the smp that I hadn't met before which is cool!

Will joined the call and started showing me around. He showed me every part of the smp and I really liked it! We met a few of the others like Badboyhalo, purpled, captain puffy and Eret. They were really nice and I had a fun time talking to them. Dream, Karl, Quackity and Tommy joined an hour into the stream to see how I was doing.

They were all asking me questions like did I like it so far and stuff and I said I really did like it and was having fun. Then a crouched quackity came up to me and offered me drugs but I declined him saying he should probably give them to bad and that he'd like them. He laughed and then asked me if I would ever take drugs with him in the future and I said maybe but as long as bad joins.

Me and will asked dream if we could make a house and he said yes! Me and Wilbur started cheering that we could live together and Tommy called us simps. We laughed and then started to get some materials for building are new house.

About 2 and a half hours later we were about half way through. It took us that long because I kept dying trying to get diamonds and materials and will kept shouting at me. So I told him to protect me from mobs and when he came over to protect me I watched him get blown up by a creeper. Me and Tommy were laughing are asses off and it was hilarious.

"Nobody clip that! Nobody clip it" will shouted

"Everyone clip it now" tommy shouted back.

And we all started laughing as will left the call.