~chapter 5~

As the game started I made my way to navigation, Sapnap following closely behind me. I pretended to do a task and hoped he bought it. I think he did because he stuck with me the rest of the game doing task and watching security, which was quite funny because I saw dream chase george around cafeteria until george called a meeting.

Everyone unmuted their mics and George started shouting.

"IT'S DREAM HE WAS CHASING ME"

" Oh George don't be silly" Dream laughs clearly just trying to take the piss out of George.

"GUYS IT'S DREAM" he shouted through his mic.

"Was anyone on cams when this happened?" Wilbur asked.

"Me and cassie were on cams watching dream chase George, Cassies' innocent by the way she was with me the whole game" sapnap spoke up.

"Hmm..." Wilbur spoke.

Yes now I have an allibi!

"Did anyone see nick and cassie together?" Karl spoke up for the first time.

A chorus of Nopes spread throught the call.

"No just at the start, they both headed to nav together. Anyone see them on cams?" Niki spoke.

People said no again and I got a little nervous.

"Well maybe it's sapnap and cass?" Tommy suggested.

Wait what-

"Nobody's dead yet and we can't make suggestions too early, I say we just skip?"quackity asked.

Everyone agreed! 

Thank God for that I thought I was toast.But I need to kill someone this round. We all skipped except for george who voted for dream. The last thing we heard was George and sapnap shouting before muting are mics.

"GUYS YOU ARE IDIOTS IT'S DREAM" George shouted.

"GEORGE MUTE" sapnap shouted back.

I laughed because I didn't hear anyone speak so I asume George finally did mute.

Mhm who will I kill this round? I thought. Maybe I'll stick with wilbur, he seems to know what to do better than me anyways.

The next round started up and we were all in the cafeteria again.