~chapter 9~

I was awoken from my sleep by my phone buzzing into my ear. I don't even remember falling asleep last night. That stream really tired me out I thought. I looked at the caller and it was Wilbur, so I picked it up and answered...

"Hi cassie how are you?"

"Hey will I'm fine what's up?" I said yawning.

"You tired?" He laughs.

"Yeah after the stream it was a long one, but I had a lot of fun!"

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope you still want to stream on friday?" He questions.

"Of course"

I just realized I don't really know wilbur that much. Maybe I'll stay on call for a little while longer trying to get to know him.

Me and Wilbur talked for hours. Um whoops guess I lost track of time? We talked about our favourite bands, foods, pets and places and stuff like that. He had a bunch of funny storys to tell and I even found out he was in a band! How cool is that? I made a mental note to listen to his music later.

He asked me a bunch of questions too about stuff like my hobbies and things I like to do in my free time. I told him that I love to paint and that I have a cat and I spend most of my free time with her.

Soon enough wilbur said he had to go and edit a video for his main channel. We both said are good byes and suddenly I couldn't wait for Friday just to talk to him.

Oh god what is happening to me?

A/n

Hey guys thanks for 90 reads! Don't forget to vote!