~chapter 7~

The game started again and I made my way into admin while I saw will go into weapons. While I fake scanned my card, Quackity walked in and started dancing at me. I laughed and said sorry quackity and killed him. Oh no.Why do I feel bad?

I can already tell he's fake crying with that autotune voice again. I vent into the 02 corridor and made my way into nav were Niki was. Nope no way was I killing someone as sweet as her. I followed Niki around and we "both" done tasks. Hurry please wilbur I thought. We only need one more kill to win. As soon as me and Niki made are way into eletrical the game ended and me and will won.

Yessss! I thought.

We unmuted and the first thing I heard was quackity...

"CASSIE, HOW COULD YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY HOMIE?"

I laughed before replying...

"I'M SORRY QUACKITY YOUR STILL MY BEST HOMIE! "

We played a few more games and I didn't get imposter again. I laughed so hard when wilbur forgot to mute his mic and told everyone he was imposter. He was voted off after he instantly killed tommy.

We played a few more games until Tommy killed me once and when the game ended he called it his epic gamer revenge. I thought that was funny and will said it was going into the quote book.

I finally said my good byes after a long day to everyone and ended my stream. Wow that was a fun day. I really enjoyed streaming with will and the dream Smp.

Then I was awoken from my thoughts when I got a call....