~chapter 4~

Tw ~ Tommyinnit

A laugh erupted throughout the call at the sudden loud voice as me and Wilbur sat there embarrassed

"No Tommy she's not my girlfriend anyways sorry about him cassie"

"It's ok will!" I laughed a bit more still feeling slightly embarrassed.

The code to join the game was sent in chat and I put it in and joined. Wilbur showed me how to change my character and taught me the basics of the game and before the game started I got to know a few people and there names. I found out that the loud voice was a guy called Tommyinnit but he just told me to call him tommy after he freaked out that I was a real life woman. I meet a nice girl called Niki and she was really sweet.

Karl was talking to me about my favourite band as I heard quackity singing some county song in that same autotune voice in the background. Dream asked me a few questions about my twitch channel and George didn't really talk to much to me. Sapnap told me that was just George being George but George then proceeded to threaten to kill sapnap in the game which shut him up. I then got to meet tubbo and he was super nice. Found out that Tommy and tubbo are best friends and tubbo likes bees.

"Hey cass whos the best woman in the world?" Tommy's loud voice progects throughout the call.

"Oh god Tommy don't start again" Wilbur shouts

I thought before answering and then said "I don't know, beyonce?"

"WRONG IT'S THE QUEEN!" he shouted

"Oh my god how could I forget about poor Elizabeth?" I laughed

"Disgrace how could you forget about the sexiest woman on earth cass?"

Was the last thing we heard was from Tommy as we muted are mics. My screen showed up and I was an imposter with wilbur. Oh this will be fun!