~chapter 21~

Me and will finished up with the coffee, paid and left. Will thought it was a good idea to go to the beach but first he had to get something from his car. We made are way to his car and out he pulled a lovely picnic blanket with a basket.

"Will that's this?" I asked

"We're going to have a picnic on the beach and watch the ocean" he smiled

God he's amazing.

We made are way to the beach and we found a spot to sit down on the sand. I helped will lay down the blanket and we both sat down. Not to mention but this blanket was quite small so me and Wilbur were really close.

Will pulled out some sandwiches from the basket and we started eating.

"This is a really nice view will"

"Yeah it really is Cass" he said looking at me.

Little did Cassie know that he was talking about her.

"Cassie?"

"Yes will?"

"Would you maybe want to hang out again?"

"Yes sure where would that be?"

"Well I meant hang out by many taking you out? To a restaurant?"

Is he talking about a date? My heart is racing.

"Like a date with you?" I asked.

"It's fine I shouldn't have asked I knew you'd say no-"

I grabbed his hand before he could finish his sentence and looked him in the eyes.

"Will I'd love to go on a date with you?

He smiled as said...

" yeah?"

"Yes"

He noticed that I was still touching his hand. He took mine gently and tightened ours together so they were locked into each other.

I'm holding hands with him. With will, and I didn't want to let go.