~chapter 15~

Me, Wilbur, Tommy and Phil we're playing Minecraft on a new world Tommy created. Apparently me Phil and Wilbur were trying to make Tommy laugh while he tried to beat Minecraft. The only thing is he only had 3 life's and if he lost them by laughing the video ends.

Tommy was mining while I was coming up with a joke to say. After I made up my joke I asked him where he was and when he responded I made my way over to him.

I cleared my throat as he turned around ready to watch my bit.

"Well hello Tom i'm here to-"

I was cut off by me falling and dying. Shit. Apparently I forgot I wasn't on creative and fell off a ledge and dropped to my death.

Well this didn't go to plan I thought.

I heard Tommy try and hold back his laugh but I think my death was to funny to him as he knew that wasn't the joke and I died by mistake, and then he lost his first life.

Huh well I guess that did work.

We filmed for a couple more hours and I'm really surprised Tommy survived that long. Tommy laughs at anything and I mean anything. Say the word balls and he'll laugh. Oh wait, he did. He lost his finally life to wilbur coming out of nowhere and whispering balls into his ear.

After recording we stayed on call a couple more minutes. Tommy thanked us for doing the video with him and we said good bye and left.

Me and will usually text after filming or streaming or we just usually text in general. So I waited for him to text me until finally.....

Will x :hey Cassie I've got a new video idea for us to do on my channel but I don't want to make you think like you have to do it if you don't want to or anything x

                                  Cassie x: what's the video idea? And don't worry I know you wouldn't pressure me to do anything. x

Will x : well chat kinda give me the idea and kept asking me to do it but maybe possibly would you want to go on a Minecraft date with me? x

                  Cassie x :thats the video idea?

Will x :yea it is look you can say no if you want x

                                  Cassie x: I'd love to go on a Minecraft date with you will gold x

Will x : okay :)

~Wilburs pov~

SHE WANTS TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME.

Well a minecraft date but I'll take it, but I feel kinda bad that I lied. Chat didn't ask me to do video were I go on a date with cassie. I um kinda wanted to myself. But she doesn't need to know that. Why am I getting so excited over this? Wait oh god.

   Do I have a crush on cassie?

~Cassie pov~

I can't stop smiling looking at that message. I mean I know it's a Minecraft date and all but it's with will so it makes it special. Oh god.

  Do I have a crush on will?

A/n

Wrote another paragraph for you hungry hoes even though it's 2:20 am and I have work today but I'll be taking a break on the weekend because I'm going on holiday yay! So I'll maybe have 1 or 2 parts tommorow if I'm not tired and then I'll be back Monday writing again. Byeee.