8. Morse Code

You all walked out to the shed in the back and Hopper looked around to make sure it would work.

"Yeah, this'll work." He said and you and him started to clean out the shed while the rest looked for stuff to put on the walls to make it look unrecognizable to Will.

You put everything in a big pile outside then everyone got into the shed and started putting the different tarps, cardboard, paper, sheets, whatever they could find, on the walls.

Jonathan then brought Will in and sat him on the chair while Mike set up the lights in front of him and Joyce got the needle ready just in case he found out where he was, Hopper and Jonathan tied him to the chair.

You and the kids, besides Mike, waited inside of the house with Steve and Nancy. Steve practiced swinging the bat in the living room while you sat on the ground behind him on the floor.

You were still trying to wrap your head around what these past few hours. You were worried about Billy too, you and Max weren't home yet and your dad and Susan definitely were. Steve noticed you and and put the bat down.

As he was about to say something the lights started to flicker you looked at each other worried and he helped you off the ground as you Nancy, him and Dustin all looked out towards the shed.

A half an hour later you were all waiting in the kitchen when Hopper walked in, with the rest behind him, and grabbed a piece if paper and pen and sat down.

"What happened?" Dustin asked.

"I think he's talking, just not with words." Hopper answered and wrote out a message in morse code.

"What is that?" Steve asked.

"Morse code." You and the boys answered.

"H-E-R-E." Hopper spelled out loud.

"Here." The boys chorus'd.

"Will's still in there. He's talking to us.

They went back out and Hopper brought a walkie to communicate what he was tapping.

"Dash, dot, dash, dot." Dustin said as the walkie went off.

"Okay, got it." Lucas said.

"C." Him and Max said and Nancy wrote it down.

A few minutes later you got another one, "L." Lucas said and Nancy wrote it down.

Another, "O." He said Nancy wrote it down.

Again, "S." Nancy wrote it.

Again, "E." He said. "G" a few seconds, "A" and other few seconds. "T." And then, "E."

They all ran around you Steve and Nancy and looked at the letters. "Close gate." You all chorused and then the phone rang.

"Shit. Shit." Dustin and Nancy ran over to it, he picked it up then put it back down quickly. They looked to the group and it did it again this time Nancy took it and pulled it out of the wall and threw it on the ground.

"Do you think he heard that?" Max asked.

"It's just a phone. It could be anywhere. Right?" Steve said.

A few minutes later you heard the monsters screeching and you all walked to the living room to look out of the window.

"That's not good." Dustin said.

A few minutes later everyone came in from the shed with an unconscious Will and Hopper came in with a rifle and the gun he used at the lab.

"Hey. Hey, get away from the windows!" He yelled. "Do you know how to use this?" He asked Jonathan.