13. Together

You and Eddie were officially together and it's been about four months and it's now spring break. Steve's still been bringing you and Max to school.

Eddie said he could but it was way out of his way. Nancy also invited you to the school newspaper since you showed a lot of interest in it.

You've been spending almost every day with Eddie and even spent the night a few times and told your parents you were staying at Nancy during those nights.

You were laying in his bed listening to music while he was taking a shower. Uncle Wayne was at work so it was just the two of you.

You got bored and a little chilly so you decided to look through closet to see if he had a jacket.

As you were looking you felt an arm wrap around your waist and pull you to their body and you giggled looking back at Eddie.

"And what are you snooping for, sweetheart?" He said smiling down at you.

"I got cold." You said pretending to be shy.

"Oh, well we can't have that now." He said and leaned forward and grabbed a jacket from the back. "This should warm you up." He said still wrapped around you.

You smiled up at him and realized he was in just his towel wrapped around his waist and started blushing.

"Oh is my girl bashful." He said against your cheek and started kissing it over and over and tickled your side making you laugh.

"Stop it." You giggled and tried to get away and held your hands up stepping to the side.

He looked at you with a mischievous smile and held his hands up with curled then and inched towards you. "No, no, no." You said and he tackled you to the ground tickling you.

You laughed loudly and tried to push him off as he leaned over you with a huge grin laughing. "Okay, I yield! I yield!"

"And what will you do if I stop my attack?" He asked inching closer to your face.

"You will get a happy girlfriend and maybe a kiss." You said.

He narrowed his eyes at you with a smile. "Make it three kisses and you got a deal."

You laughed and grabbed the back of his neck and brought him into a deep kiss. He leaned more into you and you both melted into the kiss.

You both pulled back and looked at each other longingly. "That's only one." He said and you laughed and pulled him back in.

A little while later, after having some fun, you were stood in the kitchen stirring a pot of spaghetti in one of Eddie's band shirts. You had your hair in a high pony and were dancing to the ABBA album Eddie had put on the stereo.

He came up behind you and kissed your shoulder putting his arms around your waist swaying with you. You leaned against him and felt peaceful.

A few hours later Eddie dropped you back off at home and you walked into to the door lovestruck.

"The hell have you been?" You dad yelled drunkenly after you walked through the door.

"I was at Eddie's. I told you before I left." You said.

"Me and Susan were supposed to go out tonight, Billy left to go screw around with some girl. You need to start being more responsible!" He yelled and grabbed your arm hard.

"Dad stop, that hurts." You said trying to pull your arm away.

"Neil, it's really not a big deal." Susan said walking up quickly.