38. Watergate

You tried to fight with whatever you could feeling dizzy, continuing to hit them away as you screamed crying hoping that whatever God was out there would spare you.

You looked over at Steve trying to help him in some way reaching out your hand but having to go back to trying to get them away from your stomach seeing he was in the same position and trying to help you too.

You both looked at each other a tear falling from both of your eyes and screaming trying to get the bats away. Thinking this is the end.

You saw an oar hit off one of the bats from your stomachs injuring it and looked over to see Nancy Eddie and Robin ready to fight. "Hey there." She said and hit off another one.

Eddie immediately started hitting the bat that was wrapped around your neck trying to cut off the tail of it while stepping on the head. Robin came over and kicked the ones from your stomach and he smashed their heads with his oar. "Kill it. Kill it!" Robin screamed and the one from around your neck came loose.

You breathed heavily and grabbed the tail as Eddie hit the more incoming bats as Nancy got attacked and Robin helped her. You grabbed the tail of the bat and bit it in half and grunted standing up. You hit it from side to side the same Steve was doing and ripped it in half under your foot.

You spit the blood from your mouth and stood there trying to catch your breaths. "Jesus H. Christ!" Eddie yelled and threw his broken oar.

You looked down at your blood stained shirt with holes on both sides feeling faint and Eddie walked up to you. "Jesus, shit. That looks bad." He said.

"Doesn't feel great either." You grunted and ripped the bottom of your shirt so it wouldn't rub on the wounds.

"Uh, do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies?" Robin asked.

"What?" Steve asked.

"It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear. And I think we should get you both to a doctor, like, really soon because once the symptoms set in. It's too late. You're, like, already dead." Robin rambled.

"That's comforting." You breathed.

More bats screeched flying down and you all circled around each other and they landed in front of you hissing. "All right. There's not that many. We can take 'em. Right?" Steve asked.

You looked up in the sky and heard even more screeching. "You were saying?" Robin asked and you looked at the incoming heard, terrified.

"The woods. Come on." Nancy said and started running and you followed her as quickly as you could.

"Great. More running." Robin said.

"If I can do it, you can do it!" You shouted and held your side as you kept up with the rest.

You ran under skull rock and shivered in fear and because you were cold. The adrenaline was starting to ware off and you started feeling dizzy. The bats finally gave up on their search.

"Oh, okay. That was close." Robin said getting up.

"Yeah, too close." Eddie said and everyone stood up.

You stood up and immediately felt dizzy, "Oh, shit." You said and fell over onto the other side of rock. You looked to your side and saw Steve doing the same thing. "Y/n? Steve? Jesus." Nancy said and rushed over to you.

"I'm fine. Take care of Steve." You said.

"No, no. Y/n first. I'm fine." He said.

"No, no, no. You're not. You're both losing blood." She said and Eddie quickly walked over to you. "Come on, both of you sit."