9. Closing the Gate

"Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?" Billy said with smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants." He said and Billy started taking his jacket off.

"What are you doing here, amigo? With my sister too, told you to stay away from her." He said and you and Steve walked up to him.

"I could ask you the same thing. Amigo. And she's her own person." He said stopping in front of him and crossing his arms.

"Well, I was looking for my sisters but I seem to have found one. Now I'm just looking for my step sister. Little birdie told me she was here." He said with the cigarette hanging off his lips.

"Huh, that's weird haven't seen her." Steve answered.

"Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch." He described.

"Hey." You said standing up for her.

"Don't even let me start on you." He seethed.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry, buddy." Steve said and got more in front of you.

He nodded his head and took the cigarette out of his mouth. "You know, I don't know, this... this whole situation, Harrington, I don't know. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?" He asked.

"First you're shacking up with my sister after Nancy dumped your ass. And now my thirteen year old sister goes missing all day, and then I find both of them in a strangers house with you. And you lie to me about it." He said and you scoffed.

"Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what?" Steve said and Billy chuckled and licked his lips. "I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. We were just hanging out with Nancy and Jonathan and she's not here."

Billy used his cigarette to point to the house. "Then who's that?"

You and Steve turned to se the kids all crouch down quickly and you sighed. "Oh, shit. Listen..." Steve said and Billy pushed him to the ground.

"I told you the plant your feet." Billy said leaning over him then kicked him.

"Billy, that's enough." You said and he quickly turned to you and grabbed you by the jaw and pulled you close to his face.

"You knew what was going to happen if you did this. Get in the car." He said then dropped you to the ground.

You got up as fast as you could and helped Steve up as Billy kicked in the door the closed it behind him.

You opened the door and saw them standing looking at the kitchen. "You are so dead, Sinclair! You're dead." Billy said and you and Steve ran to the kitchen and Steve pulled him back.

"No. You are." Steve said then punched him across the face. You stood by the kids to make sure they were okay and pulled Lucas over to the group.

"You okay?" You asked checking to make sure he was and he nodded with a nervous expression while Billy laughed maniacally. You pushed him Brahmins you with the rest of the kids.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh?" Billy yelled. "I've been waiting to meet this King Steve everybody's been telling me so much about."

"Get out." Steve said pushing him back a bit.

Billy looked at him then went for a punch which Steve blocked then went for another one but Steve punched him back first.

"Yes! Kick his ass, Steve!" Dustin yelled.

"Get him!" Mike yelled and he punched him again.

"Murder the son of a bitch!" Dustin yelled and Steve punched him again. "Now! Now!"