𝗠𝗬𝗣𝗘 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆...

7:45 am...

First day at work....

Ni-Ki's POV...

I woke up to a beeping sound coming from my phone next to me. I looked at it, seeing it was 7:45 instead of 8:00. I groaned and put it on the right time. and turned my back away from my phone.

"JUNGWON-AH! YOU CANT JUST DO THAT TO MEEE!" I heard one of my roommates yell. I grunted and decided to wake up since I could be extra perfect for my first day of work!

Last week, I had an interview with the CEO's assistant and I got the job! I'm glad I have a new job since the last one was really rough on me. I have already met some coworkers and they're pretty nice!

I walked to the bathroom and sighed, splashing cold water into my face to help me wake up and get ready. I stripped my clothes off while taking a quick shower. After take a nice hot shower I dried myself and did my skin routine. As I was done I dried and brushed my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and picked out a professional outfit since the dress code there are to look professional and tidy.

I looked in the mirror in my room and admired myself.
"Hm, I look good!" I smiled, taking out my phone and taking a mirror selfie.

_Nishiriki_niki.

: wish me luck on my first day at work! 👍🏼

❤️108 likes

View all 24 comments...

Kazuha_is_cuter_than_you: good luck bestie!

SoobinxOdi_: wish you the best!

HuhisthatYunjin: glad to have you as a coworker!

I grabbed my bag and box full of stuff to decorate and spice up my desk. I put my phone in my pocket and put on some cologne before heading out of my room.

"Sunoo hyung! You're being so mean!" Jungwon whines as he tried to reach for his phone which Sunoo has. "No! You literally made me dropped my bagel ON THE FLOOR!" Sunoo yelled back as he tried to stay away from Jungwon so he won't reach his phone.

"But it was an accident!"
"Not when you JUMP SCARE ME ON PURPOSE!" This is why I convinced them on getting a small house instead of an apartment since we would've been ALREADY KICKED OUT!

"Oh! Hi Ni-Ki good luck at work today!" Jungwon smiled as if him and Sunoo weren't arguing a while ago. "Do you have your keys and phone?" Sunoo asked. "Yep!" I said.
"Ok! Good luck!" They both said.