Will we get to know eachother better?

9:00

Ni-Ki's POV

I sat down at my desk, praying to god I don't see Park Jongseong or I'm going to lose my job.

Although, he is probably nice but after that look and what he said to me gave chills. I was doing my typical work until Wonyoung came up to me.

"Hey! Ni-Ki right?" She asked me. I nodded with a smile. "Yay! So I need you to print 6 copies of these papers and send them to Mr. Lee Heeseung's office, thanks!" "Thank you!" I thanked her as she gave me the papers. We both bowed and went our separate ways.

I looked all around the halls until I spotted Lee Heeseung's office. "Finally," I grumbled as I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard him say. I walked in, bowing. I looked up to see him and oh my good would you look at that!

"F#ck..." I whispered. "I must get going Mr. Lee, I'll see you later," Park Jongseong bowed to him. He walked past, looking at me and headed off.

"Uhm...Anyways! Here are the copied papers of Jang Wonyoung!" I gave them to him with a smile. "Thank you," He said. He then looked at my name tag. "Oh! You're the guy who spilled coffee on himmmm..." He said.

I turned red, getting embarrassed. "Oh! Yeah...You heard?..." I fidgeted my fingers. "Yeah, he was talking about it until you came into the room. He doesn't really mind," He informed me.

I sighed in relief, my wish has been granted. "I'm sorry, I must let you going since you may have other things to do." He said. "You're fine, bye!" We both bowed and I walked out.

Seems like Park Jongseong is a chatty person I guess. Once I walked out, I took a right and omg this man won't leave me alone!!!

"Nishimura Riki, right?" Jongseong asks me.
"Yes..Yes indeed.." I said in a low tone while avoiding his glance. "Here's some papers for you," he handed me some papers. "I need you to put some stuff in there and hand it to Mrs. Hwang Yeji," he said.

"Ok," we bowed at each other then walked away. I felt my face heating up because I was scared of what he was going to say. He's honestly kind of handsome. Did not expect for me to actually find the type of guy like him attractive.

I walked back to my desk, doing what he told me to do and handing it to Hwang Yeji.

Jays POV

"Hyung!" Sunghoon called to me as I was walking down the hall. "What's up?" I asked him. "You're assistant is coming in a week right?" He asks.

"Yeah, he just applied the job. Why?" I asked. "I heard that guy use to go LMC university," he says. "I know, that's why my dad applied the job for him," I said.

"Wasn't he top honors in that university?" He questioned. "Yep, top honors, high intelligence, great at math and physics, calculates fast, and more." I smiled.

"You got a good one, Jong." He nudged me.
"It's hyung to you," I informed him, striking him a death glare. "Fine...HYUNG!..." He hissed at me.

I gave him an approved slight smile. "So...Jongseong Hyung..." Sunghoon calls my name in a unusual tone. I hum in response as I looked through my papers and holding my blazer.

"Have any lady in mine?" He raised his eyebrows up and down. I gave him a weirded out look. "No?..."

He sighed heavily. "Come on, Hyung! There's so many beautiful women in this building and you have no lady in kind?!" He says.

Little do they know that I'm actually not into women...

"I really don't..." I said. "You're lying, is it Yunjin? Wonyoung? Chaeryoung?" He guesses. "Dude, I said no one," I say.

"Fine! But-"
"No," I cut him off.

"Jeez.." he mumbled, I snorted at his reaction. "Oh! Isn't that the guy who spilled coffee on you?" Sunghoon said. I looked up, seeing Nishimura Riki printing papers in a room.

"Yeah..." I stared at him. "You guys are chill, right?" "I guess so, we don't talk as much...unless he spills coffee again," I joked while Sunghoon laughed.

"Well, I gotta get back to my office, see ya!" He ran off. "I need to print off papers too..." I whispered, going into the room where Nishimura Riki is at.

Authors POV

Jay and Ni-Ki were now alone in the room, hearing complete silence and papers being printed. Jay noticed Ni-Ki's coffee in his hand. He snorted which had Ni-Ki's attention.

"What?" Ni-Ki asked.
"Nothing, just thinking about you spilling coffee..." Jay tried to hide his smile. Ni-Ki rolled his eyes.

"It was an accident, ok?" He informed him. " oh I know it was an accident, it was just pretty funny to me." Jay smiled.

"Well you can stop the smiling," Ni-Ki said. "You found me scary?" Jay asked in a teasing tone. "Nah," Ni-Ki said back in a teasing tone to annoy him.

Jay chuckled, getting his papers. "Ok Nishimura, see you," Jay said as he walked out of them room.

Ni-Ki scoffed at him, he's going to have to deal with this more often. But Ni-Ki really didn't mind. After all, you could say Ni-Ki is enjoying this as he's getting to know him.

No, Ni-Ki doesn't want to fall in love just like that, he thinks Jay is attractive. But he wouldn't go head over heels that quickly for anyone.

For Jay, he just wants to tease people even though it goes the other way around.

This will be interesting if Jay and Ni-Ki get to know each other better...