Short chapter

Jay's POV

"Jay-ah" Sunghoon walked in without knocking. Ni-Ki flinched as he barged in, making him mess up his signature for a paper.

"Oh, hey Sunghoon" I said as I have Ni-Ki another paper copy. "You need something?" I asked him.

"Yeah uhm...Sim Jaeyun isn't coming anytime sooner..." I looked up to Sunghoon with a confused look. Surely he means that he's coming back in about 10 days right?

"What do you mean?" I asked him while I see Ni-Ki look up curiously in the corner of my eye. His eyebrows furrowed and eyes wide but not too much

"I mean that one of Sim Jaeyun's relatives have recently passed while on trip to Busan. But now he's on his way to the airport to go to Brisbane. He will be there until 2 weeks of today..." Sunghoon stated.

"Which one of his relatives passed?" Ni-Ki asked. Sunghoon was stunned by Ni-Ali question, probably thinking it was not that appropriate or professional. But he gave him an answer after all. Ni-Ki just worked here for a couple weeks now, so he probably wouldn't know better.

"From what he said on the phone call with him, he said that it was his grandmother." Sunghoon informed Ni-Ki. Ni-Ki's eyes widened and lit up as if he actually knew her personally. "Oh..." He whispered, slowly looking back down at his paper  and staring at his messes up signature.

"Well, send him an email that we understand and that we'll give him a break." I said. "Wait, but what about me? You said in 3 days I will go back to my regular job," Ni-Ki told me. His eyebrows furrowed.

"I'll see what I can do to get you back on your regular job, but right now we'll check on Jake". I typed on my computer to get in the information.