It's just a phase

Ni-Ki's POV

Jay invited me to sit down with him and chat with him a little. It's fun getting to know him as I sit right next to him. I know that he loves to cook, he wanted to be a chef when he was little, loves fashion, and actually has personality.

The thought of him being a gentleman is coming back. He has such a sweet smile and a calming voice. It honestly makes my eyes dreamy. The smell of warm milk and cinnamon hint is the main aura I can feel from him right now.

Listening to his stories is like being with a best friend you don't see often and hanging out with them for hours then you both have to go and you both miss each other very much. It feels like the sun is rising when he tells you his stories but the midnight in him is still there. He definitely feels like afternoon, in fact his favorite season is fall.

Even though it looks like he is a black crow with many dark aura's, you still manage to find that soft spot of him and very sweet. He mentioned he cleans after the people he loves and it seems like he loves to take of people.

He's like a black cat. A black cat looks fierce and can blend in to anything. It also seems slick and mischievous. But deep down in the cat, it's bright and happy like any other one. They're sweet and would like to play or hang out with you. That sounds like Park Jongseong.

He feels like a coffee shop located in U.S.A since that was where he was born. As you walk into the coffee shop, you feel the warmness of the air-conditioning and the smell of busy people's cologne/perfumes. It's like a safe place for people who need someone to rely on somebody or be cared for.

His rich cologne adds to his rich personality but his tone adds to his sweetness as well. I can't help but admire his grins when he hears one of us laugh at one of our stories. It like everything about him...

Is addicting...
Like a highschool crush...
That you're obsessed with...

Wait...huh?
What?
Why?...

"And yeah, that happened when me and Sunghoon were at school," He ended the story of him and Sunghoon which I honestly forgot.

"What about you, what did you do when you were a student?" He asked as he sipped the coffee I gave him.

Coffee at night, staying here late...

"Well, I guess I was kind of a nerd? But I was still stupid," Jay chuckled at the last sentence. "How come?" He asked. "Well, me and my friends always laughed in class and at some points we joked too hard we got sent to the office because one of us called off our chair, causing some damage to furniture." He laughed,
I loved it...

"You guys went to the office?"
"About 12 times a year, I was pretty smart though, but pretty dumb at decision," I shrugged my shoulders.

Jay's POV

It's nice getting to know my "new assistant". He's very interesting and sounds like hyper according to his stories. And a bit of a tease.

I honestly forgot the Ni-Ki who was scared of his silly mistake. My first impression on him was that he was kind of cute. The confused and panic look on his face when he spilled the coffee on me.

It still makes me smile till this day. I looked at the clock on my desk, we've been talking for and hour and 23 minutes!

"Oh sh*t! I should've been home 25 minutes ago! You should've been home 50 minutes ago!" I said while quickly packing my stuff. So was Ni-Ki, once he heard me he started grabbing his jacket and making sure he has his keys.

He had his bag and everything, so we could just walk out together. "F*ck..." I heard him cuss under his breath.

"What's the matter?" I ask him while I was putting on my jacket. "The next bus is not coming until 30 minutes..." He sighed.

Author's POV

Once Jay heard that, he then came up an idea.
"I can take you a ride home if you want," he offers simply. Ni-Ki looks at him with a confused and slightly surprised face.

"R-really?" Ni-Ki stuttered which he cursed at himself mentally for. Jay gave him a chill nod, indicating he has no problem with it. It's not common for him to take one of his coworkers home. But right now he sees no problem with it.

"Ok..." Ni-Ki said, hiding the pink tint that is painted on his skin. He couldn't help but wonder why he felt his body heating up at the offer. But at least Jay didn't notice his unusual act.

As they were in Jay's car, Ni-Ki unlocked his phone to see 14 notifications from his hyungs. Sunoo and Jungwon were dead worried for him. He rolled his eyes, he could imagine Sunoo shaking Jungwon and saying that Ni-Ki has gone missing.

The car ride was calming. Jay's playlist was playing. The songs like "off the grid" by Alina Baraz and "She do" by In Real Life made Ni-Ki feel like he was in a teens movie.

Something in Ni-Ki's body was developing, like a tingly feeling...

He doesn't know what it is, but it had to do with his current boss. He then brushed it off as he feels a "friendly" connection with him.

"This is your place, right?" Jay asked him.
"Yea," Ni-Ki said, getting ready to head off to the house. "Ok, bye, Ni-Ki. Sleep well," Jay said.

The last sentence made Riki blush. He was thinking why but brushed it under the rug. As he walked into the small home, he saw Sunoo and Jungwon watching TV while buried in blankets.

"Where the f*ck were you, you little sh*t?! Do you realize how worried we are?!" Jungwon screamed at him. They all were bickering. Riki saying he is not a little kid and Sunoo and Jungwon arguing that they don't care and need to protect him at all costs.

While Riki went to bed, thoughts fulfilled his head. Jay was all over his mind. The little things he did to Riki made his body warm and face burn.

Ni-Ki then figured it out.
I'm falling in love with him...

He didn't deny it, he just... Accepted it, knowing it's just a feeling. He even thought he was attractive when he first saw him.

But all of this caused him a headache, Jay is his boss's son! Even though some girls have a crush on him he still finds it inappropriate to have a crush on his boss's son!

He couldn't go to bed without Jay popping up out of nowhere. But after all, he got to bed. How?
He told himself these words to help him fall asleep...

It's just a phase...