Snacks and fun pt.1

Ni-Ki's POV

"UGHHHH IM SO HUNGRY!" Sunoo growled. "Same..." Jungwon rubbed his tummy and slumped his back in the couch while Sunoo was on the floor. I was laying down on the couch while putting my legs on top of Jungwon's lap.

"Oh! How about we coo-"
"No," both Jungwon and Sunoo harmonize before I suggest that we cook something.

"Riki, you know that we can't cook..." Jungwon looked at me in a lazy way. "And you know that every time we try to cook, we end up burning it or almost getting killed by it." Sunoo mumbled.

I pouted while all of us we plopped on the couch and ground, trying to think what we can get for dinner.

"We can just get sandwiches!" Jungwon and I looked at Sunoo with judging looks. "Sunoo, we make sandwiches....Every. Single. Day." I said in a low tone.

"Who cares?! Let's just go out somewhere to eat!" Jungwon demanded. "But hyung! I'm to tired for that shit!" I whined. "I agree with Riki," Sunoo said.

We sat there in silence, not saying a single word until Jungwon suggests something.

"Or we could just order something...." He murmured. "Omg right!" Sunoo blurted. "Oh yeaahhh! Let's order something!" I smiled while taking out my phone. "See we're so smart! We can go to hogwarts or some shit like that!" Jungwon bragged sarcastically

"Right, like top honor students! That's why I'm in a successful business because I'm so smart!" I also bragged. "Seeee, smart people have dumb moments too!" Sunoo said.

Once I tapped the phone number, I put the phone towards my ear and started telling them our order.

12 minutes later...

"The foods here, morons!" Sunoo shouted as we heard the door bell ring. Jungwon came out of his room while I looked up from the dining table while calculating prices and marketing.

I looked from the side while Sunoo gave the delivery guy our money and followed Sunoo to the living room along with Jungwon.

"Ok! Here's Jungwon's bowl, Riki's, and mine!" He exclaimed. Once we all sat down, Jungwon searched for a movie we could watch and putted on lilo and stitch.

While we were watching the movie, Sunoo loudly gasped while me and Jungwon flinched. "Bitch, the fuck! Why did you gasp so hard?!" I  yelled while cleaning my mouth.

"Damn, Sunoo you made me spill some of my noodles on the pillow!" Jungwon scolded him while Sunoo was still on his phone, very concentrated.

"Riki, ain't this your Boss's son?" He showed me his phone which showed Jay's instagram page. I snatched his phone and saw millions of pictures and saw he had 97,000 followers. "Huh, that's a lot of followers... But omg his posts are so...."

Beautiful, he looks so beautiful in them. He wears the most attractive outfits outside of work and obviously could be a model if he wanted to. He said he liked fashion a lot. That explains a lot of why his instagram is showing off his outfits instead of the actual business.

Judging the conversations we had, he seems very humble and gladly doesn't make being a CEO's son a personality since it would be very annoying. I hate the fact that I like Jay.

It seems so inappropriate to me and non professional. Me and him are only working at this company to make a living and live our desired lives. I can't just have a crush and ruin that.

"Ok little Mr. CEO's son's husband!" Jungwon smirked. "Wh-What?" I said. "We see you checking him out and blushing!" Sunoo grinned. "Omg, I hate you guys!" I growled while putting my hands on my face to hide it.

"Oh come on, Riki, it's just a little crush. Nothing major," Jungwon nudged me.

Nothing major....

"Oh! We should get snacks!" Sunoo said. "But I'm too tired-" "Oh well! Come on, Riki get up!" Jungwon paused the movie and went to his room to get his jacket.

Once we were outside to the chilly weather, we started while a few blocks. It only took about 8 minutes to get to the small store. We were welcomed in and walked straight to the snack section.

Author's POV

"Ok, I'm gonna get a bag of Lay's what're you guys getting?" Jungwon asked his 2 roommates as he hugged his bag of lay's.

"Hmmnm, I'll get mint choco in the candy section!" Sunoo happily said. "Ew, that shits disgusting," Ni-Ki said teasingly. "Shut the fuck up Riki" Sunoo shot Ni-Ki a glare while Ni-Ki and Jungwon laughed.

"Hmmm.... I'll keep searching...." Ni-Ki said as he walked down the aisles. He searched and found Pringles on top of the shelf. "Oh! I'll just get this one!" He whispered. As he grabbed it, he dropped another can. He cursed to himself and bend down to pick it up.

As he tried to pick it up he saw another hand trying to garb the can. "Ni-Ki?"

Before Ni-Ki can look up to see the person, the person already called his name. "Huh?" Ni-Ki looked up to see Jay all covered up. He was wearing a mask, black cap, black leather jacket, grey sweatpants, and a white t-shirt.

"J...JAY?" He said in confusion. Jay took down his mask so Ni-Ki can fully see it was him.Why would Jay be in this part of town? Ni-Ki was very, very, very confused.

"Jay! Man! Come on and grab your stuff so we can go and watch the game!" Vernon said to Jay in English. Vernon, Joshua, and Sunghoon were hanging out with Jay. Vernon is from the area of where Ni-Ki is at, so that explains why Jay is here.

Ni-Ki who only understood a bit what Vernon said, can only still stare at Jay in somewhat shock.

Jay looked back at Riki, grabbing the can of pringles and started a small convo. "Well, I didn't expect to see you here." Jay chuckled. Taking off his cap and smiling while pulled his hair back to put the cap on again. Ni-Ki could only blushed a little, cursing at himself for feeling hot and thinking what he did was so goddamn attractive.

"Yeah, me neither..." Ni-Ki mumbled while giving Jay a small gentle smile. "Riki, what the hell is taking you so long- Oh!" Sunoo stopped while Jungwon was beside him. They were behind Riki and smiled evilly once they saw Jay.

"Oh, these are my roommates, Sunoo and Jungwon." Ni-Ki said gently but still nervously in a quiet tone. Jay waved to them with a smile while Sunoo and Jungwon waved back.

"Bro are you coming or what? Oh! Sunoo!" Sunghoon says while turning his attention to Sunoo.

"Sunghoon!?"

GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS
GS

I will post pt.2 tomorrow!!!!